YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· I'm a country member
1,476 Posts
Luke
Depending where you are in London I can put you in touch with a recomended dive school, who rent out dry suits and will take you on a nice "easy" first UK dive.
Ian

· Remember Member
510 Posts
Another thing to take into account is that conditions in the UK are so variable... if you do a couple of dives and the vis is pap don't let that put you off... try and keep at it until you have a good day and you'll be sold..

· Registered
33 Posts
I learned to dive in the UK last year & all I have is the Oceanic semi-dry, same as yours. I dive from May through to October in it and although I must admit that I am thinking about moving to a dry suit next year just to extend my Uk season, I think the Oceanic suit is fab !!

This year I've got a 2mm neoprene vest as well just for an extra layer till the sea warms up a bit. Agree that the worst bit is seeing the dry suit chaps get changed so quick post-dive while I struggle to get dry while its blowing a hoolie !

Mind you, although I'm in Dorset , I'm originally from up north so of course I'm made of hard stuff ;-)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.