YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
That's Members Representative to you!
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi all, have done a trip report on our recent diving holiday to Ibiza. It's on our club website as it's a bit long, and has a few photo's.

Have a nose in the trip reports section, and feel free to let me know what you think.

Thanks all!

Justin.

Chester Sub Aqua Club

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Justin

Top report mate, i will have to start putting a lot more effort into mine to match that.

Regards

Paul

·
That's Members Representative to you!
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Cheers for the replies guys...!

Yes, enjoyed it lots! Can't wait to organise the next trip in 2004. Hell, maybe we should consider Ibiza for a YD gig sometime - providing everyone can get the Ibiza Uncovered images out of their heads...!

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Nice one Justin, glad you had a good time.
A couple of years back we walked into a travel agent and booked a late break to Ibiza, a few weeks later the tabloids did their bit, we were to say the least worried, but we had a fabulous holiday. Our appartment was in Cala Llonga and it was almost on the beach, it might have been the one you mentioned. I didnt dive then but your report makes me think we should go back again, maybe over Xmas.
The appartment was basic but absolutely fine for what we wanted and the bay was beautiful.

Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts