YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

I was thinking that, we're all not going to desend on the Bar at the dive show at the same time. Plus I assume not everyone has those shiny new fleeces with the YD logo on. So I asked Heads Up if he thought it would be OK to print off the YD logo and make a badge out of it for the show, and he said 'Fine by me'.

I might be opening myself up to ridicule for being nerdy or cluby, but what the hell. So I'm going to put my username on the badge with the logo, subtley small as not to look like some anorack who's lost his mate he came down on the train with. This way I don't have to waste time staring out folk in the bar wondering if they look like 'some guy I saw, in a photo, on the boards in his scuba gear, wearing a black TUSA Dominator mask?'

If you spot me on the floor of the show, feel free to say hi.

dcrampt (Dave C)  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Dave,

No worries mate: I'll be wearing my YD polo-shirt and my gratis BSAC 'Exhibitors' badge - don't ask.

I was asked earlier as to what time we should meet at the bar, let's say between midday and 13.00 hrs.

Sherry-on folks!

We came; we saw; we larged.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Imported post

Yes I had wondered about meeting at the bar , as it's pretty horrendous and packed around there!!!! Go with the flow, whatever.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

That's just reminded me. My mate's still sitting with the YD flag I got made up. I'd forgotten all about it or I'd have sent it down to Mr T. Shame it's in "last years" colours now. Mmmm, I wonder if Yo Sushi have any signs in their shops that could be liberated. I'm thinking neon lights

Peter
PS-You'll recognise me. I'll be the guy with the drysuit on poking his nose into the Hispania

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Nov. 10 2003,00:59)]-You'll recognise me. I'll be the guy with the drysuit on poking his nose into the Hispania
Not the guy with the green face resting in the pub at lunchtime with a tequila hangover and a glass of water then then??? must be some other Peter Kelly!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Nov. 10 2003,00:59)]Peter
PS-You'll recognise me. I'll be the guy with the drysuit on poking his nose into the Hispania
Aye,

The guys doing the 'proper' diving this weekend, enjoy and dive safe.

As for the rest of us: "For 'tis we, and we are YD....!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts