YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

We will certainly be back at Alnick in the spring with diving at the Farnes and drinking in front of the fire on the agenda.

Re. Gav's posting from a previous thread, how about doing it for Easter Gav?  Or is that a bad time for those who have kiddies?  Just an idea.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Let's "Make it so!"
Unbelieveably I've never yet dived the Farnes, even though I live locally. Think we might need to book well in advance to get boat space for Easter though
So , I'm up for it, prob my missus too if there's going to be seals

Chee-az
Steve

PS: that reminds me, I must contact the skiper of the Uni RV and find out what time of year it is that the Orca's come by the Farnes to nab the seals (no wind up!)

(Edited by Steve W at 2:16 pm on Jan. 23, 2003)

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

Easter is a possibility.

Me and Fi were gonna go abroad but it looks like we might be waiting until May 3 for a trip to see out chums in Bali.

I'll enquire about the cottage - Steve do you want to see about availability for boats?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

I'll check with Fi (that's mine, not Gav's) for her work rosters, but I fancy the Farnes miself!! Cottage sounds great too.

Can we please do the Somalia?? PLEASE !!!!!

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imported post

I like the sound of that - Easter diving.  Chances are I'll be taking time off at that time anyway.  If the trip is up, count me in.  Ribbet.  Never dived the Farnes.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Yup, book me on that....

Just will need to check dates and job shite...

Hopefully it won't clash with 4 days in the Summer Isles - bliss!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Yep I'll phone around and check boat availability, IIRC Bren posted a bunch of Farnes related URLs recently
Chee-az
Steve

·
Registered
281 Posts
Imported post

I'd fancy this one folks if you've room for a stow away - near enough to commute from home though so no need for a shelf...keep me posted! I'm sure Gav's right about boat space, the Farnes are notorious for this problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts