YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys & Gals
I just want to let people know, That I have severed my links with Atlantic divers. Over the last 5 years I have met many new friends there who I would like to keep intouch with, so just because I no longer work with Atlantic doesn't mean that you cant see me or even dive with me. I have started my own dive centre here in Tenerife (if you want to know more pm me) I look forward to hearing my old friends & making new ones in the near future.

Best Regards

Tony Cullen

·
Registered
356 Posts
Good luck

Hi Tony,

We've not met (as far as I know) and I'm not aware of the background but good luck in your new venture!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good Luck with your new venture. May go to Tenerife sometime in the future

Amanda:)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Tony

good on you mate - see you in three weeks if you fancy doing those dives you promised me lol

Take care

Lynne

ps:- For those of you who don't know Tony, can I say that he is one of the best diving instructors I have ever had the pleasure to dive with (together with the instructor from the centre I normally dive with in Tenerife I hasten to add) and a really nice guy to boot.

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Nope this post isn't locked.

·
Getting Grumpy, Old and Twisted
3,115 Posts
Hi Tony,
I think we may have dived together last year.
All the best and hope to see you again next time I am over there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ADC Tenerife

Ive been diving with Tony for over 50 dives around Tenerife & look forward to my next trip.

His personal 1- 1 training only adds to the great experience & training that he offers!!!!!

Thanks Captain

1 - 10 of 10 Posts