YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

im a sports diver!!!!

1K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  71077345 
#1 ·
after a busy weekend at plymouth on the 21/22 april and passing my exams on 19th april, i have finially managed to get my book stamped tonight :teeth:

i also had to do the nitrox course as well so i'm now qualified for that as well.

big thanks to leigh and les - without your support i wouldnt of got this far this quick.

#12 ·
well done , I remember how good I felt when i was told that " yeah you'll do" by the DO ( who had a fecking big grin on his face when he was saying it).

now its the build up dives to 35m for you, thats fun:)

best to go diving for a bit now, although the PRM and O2 admin bits of DL are a good next step to take.

#18 ·
Well done mate. I did my Sports Diver last year. Now you can go and do some decent diving. I just received my Dive Leader pack but intend to complete it at a leisurely pace over the next 1-2 years. IMHO it's time for a break from training now.....get loads of diving in.

#22 ·
well done:thumbsup: , considering you got SD back in april you have done well. I have been almost a year trying to complete my DL but although I am getting plenty of dives in have not been able to finish the three drills left. Oh well it's been fun trying to finish DL...........are you going on to do Advanced Diver?

#23 · (Edited)
Do you live in the sea or something?

It has been 3 months since you passed Sports Diver, and now you have made dive leader! How?

You need 20 dives (600mins) after sports diver before you can even start dive leader, then there are 25-30 dives needed to get dive leader with specific purposes.

As I said, do you live in the sea? Maybe I am just a bit jealous, that's a minimum of 45 dives in 12 weekends.

Well done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.