• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Simple question really. Do "YOU" know, without asking, 'phoning a friend or reading the other post, what the "Warhammer" is?

Peter

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>YES I have been on that course and I tell you one can learn all sorts of sh!t honest.

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Jan. 01 2004,18:12)]what the "Warhammer" is?
Isn't it the instrument that Peter Sutcliffe used to kill the prostitues?

Apologises for the bad taste.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Yes: it's the hopefully seldom-used diving manouvre (sans hand-signals, though with much flailing of arms), under-water, where you drop your diving keggs and empty your aris on the spot - due to necessity and NOT choice!!  

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Didnt someone once post the photo or a link to the photo on here?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Isn't it one of those 'role playing' games, like Dungeons & Dragons used to be .... The sort of thing you see spotty youths playing in 'Games Workshop' on a Saturday afternoon ?

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

The Warhammer manouvre is as Bren correctly pointed out, a way of evacuating the bowel whilst diving, thereby feeding the fish and becoming free to carry on the dive.  Not a pretty sight...:p

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>But how tf do you wipe your arse. without the tissue paper going all soggy.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

Point your rear into the current and the water takes care of it for you - like an ultra-bidet

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Is it when you wack someone over the head with a well swung first stage when they try to nick your porthole.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Imported post

Is this the cave diving drill: a dump in a sump.
I prefer a pee in the sea.
Or a wee in a quarry....
Or a...

{Sorry}
Happy New Year

·
Formerly Angus!
292 Posts
Imported post

That sounds plausible if you are wearing a wetsuit, but wasn't the chap a dry suit diver?  

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>A guy in our club peed in his drysuit, and his mates turned him upside down and held him by the ankles, opened his neckseal and let it run over his ears.

You ever farted in a wetsuit??  Warm air replaced by cold water when it reaches your neck...brrrrr!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>O.K for the ones that missed it first time round here it is again I am shore it has something to do with DIR  Does This Reek

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>It's the fish nipping in for a quick bite to eat that gets me

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Isn't that a picture from Porg, Digg's and Mary's New Year's Even party?? Wipable surfaces??  

1 - 19 of 19 Posts