YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Im forever blowing bubbles

663 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  yazzyfooty 
#1 ·
What a climax to a season first team in 30 years of top flight football to beat not only Man Utd but the gunners twice in the same season.

Written off for relegation and to finish out the bottom 3 ready to carry on next season.

Well done Alan Curbishly and the West Ham squad.

#7 ·
Dude you cheap skate have faith in us, i think you should donate that to the RNLI FUND :)

#6 ·
I am forever BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWING bubbles, at least this time we did not through away a lead like we did against Spurs.

Now for the Title :)

Congratulations also to Wigan,

#12 ·
Can anyone shed some light?:confused:
No, not really
If you don t get it , you don t get it:)
My passion for City(I won t use the term football cos I rarely get to see any) has lasted 40 years, I ve been diving for 5 and when I eventually hang up my fins I ll still be watching City.

Well done to the Hammers, although I was hoping Wigan would go down as they always seem to take 6 points from us.

Last day drama just doesn t come any better

Lee

#10 ·
You forgot to say well done to the Premiership for not having the balls of deducting you points for mal administration and only fining you. Staying in the prem is worth far more then the £4.5 million fine for any club.
We managed a 4th just needed to beat Pompey to get the extra points to take us above the scousers. I was hoping that City would have beat Sperz and keep them away from 5th but they couldnt manage that :(
Roll on next season...........ooh i do beleive that I finished the highest female manager in the YD fantasy footy table.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.