YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon All!

Having exhausted the classic diving pranks (Clothes dye in boots etc) on my dive club, i'm in need of some inspiration!! SAFE but funny suggestions only please!! :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Much Love,

Shezza!

·
Registered
121 Posts
throw up in someone's windscreen wash... One of me old mates had it done to him, every time he tried to wash his windscreen the car would stink of puke :D if my memory serves me correct it was about 6 months before he got rid of the smell lol

- - - Updated - - -

add slogans in the form of elecky tape to peoples cars... I travelled 200 miles with "CUNT INSIDE" written on three sides of my old van, I only found out when the police pulled me over...

·
GUE Instructor
9,260 Posts
Take down a large slice of hard white cheese. When you get back throw it at the feet of the skipper and say ": I found this stuff lying all over the place. It doesn't small like cheese, any idea what it is?"

Make sure you are standing out of arms reach of the skipper.

·
Keyboard Worrier
4,154 Posts
Talc squirted into their exhaust pipe (of car) created an excellent 'car engine about to go bang' illusion.
Then put some into the intake vents for their aircon for that 'fresh as a daisy' smell all the way home ;-)

·
Registered
121 Posts
if someone has a dark coloured car get hold of some gaffa tape and pull out some of the strands, they are nice and tacky so will stick to the car and give the distinctive impression its scratched :D in the past iv done a few long ones so it looks like someone's walked along and keyed it or you could make them look like dog scratches and inform them a dog jumped up at the car.

·
UK GUE Instructor
1,448 Posts
Spider crabs on the back of tank valves... just before shut down practice...

If abroad take a bag of bread bits down with you, and empty them over someone the resulting little fish food frenzy is always funny

and er... attaching backup lights to peoples crotch D-rings always makes me laugh

Don't try dogfish darts, i'm sure the dogfishes don't like it...

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
I have a dead Cannon G9, I knew a mate who was going on a dive with me with the same set up. When he got back on the boat I passed 'his' camera & housing flooded. He was sure peed off and let him fester in anger until we reached the port. That was nasty but fun :)

·
Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam
13,407 Posts
if someone has a dark coloured car get hold of some gaffa tape and pull out some of the strands, they are nice and tacky so will stick to the car and give the distinctive impression its scratched :D in the past iv done a few long ones so it looks like someone's walked along and keyed it or you could make them look like dog scratches and inform them a dog jumped up at the car.
KY is also good for drawing on a "cracked" windscreen. It was a favourite of the Campbell brothers who ran Nervous Wreck in Oban. Every new diver would have it done to their windscreen at some point while they were away on the boat. I remember one boy racer almost in tears when he came back in and saw the "crack" on his XR2 from a distance.

The bladders from wine boxes make good reverse depth charges. With a bit of practice they can be made to detonate at just the right depth. Blow them up underwater, close the tap and release.

I dont know if it counts as a practical joke but a friend of mine used to make a point of pissing on my head as I was coming up the ladder.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gav6280

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts
Veet....Inside a Hood.

Just saying like...... ;)

G

1 - 20 of 26 Posts