YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Inon Z-240 Stobe, Sea & Sea DX-1G, Ultralight arm System for compact - all for sale

Hi All, unfortunate circumstances mean that I am having to sell off some equipment. Pictures of equipment can be emailed and pictures taken with the camera too if you wanted to see how it performs. All very, very good condition! used for approximately 30 dives.

Inon Z-240 strobe - everything as original and boxed too (includes ultralight ball joint) - £400 Now Sold
instuctions and fiberoptic cable expertly customised to fit below camera

Sea & Sea DX-1G camera and housing package includes items below - £300 Now sold
Sea & Sea camera + Housing (boxed) - full manual camera settings
Sea & Sea wide andle wet lens (16mm equivelant) (boxed) - gives great photos!
Sea & Sea Lens caddy
Ricoh wide angle lens for land use approx 19mm equivelant (plus adapter for the lens mount)
Charger and 1 x battery
spaore O ring
Instructions

Ultralight arm system for compact camera includes items below - £100 Now Sold
TRD-HB - blue grip handle with ball joint
TRD - Compact mounting tray
DB-08 - 8 inch double ball arm
AC-CSF - clamps x2

drop me an email for pics [email protected]

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi, I can offer you £250 for Z240 strobe as these are only £450 new delivered from Japan.

Thanks Tez

Hi All, unfortunate circumstances mean that I am having to sell off some equipment. Pictures of equipment can be emailed and pictures taken with the camera too if you wanted to see how it performs. All very, very good condition! used for approximately 30 dives.

Inon Z-240 strobe - everything as original and boxed too (includes ultralight ball joint) - £400
instuctions and fiberoptic cable expertly customised to fit below camera

Sea & Sea DX-1G camera and housing package includes items below - £375
Sea & Sea camera + Housing (boxed) - full manual camera settings
Sea & Sea wide andle wet lens (16mm equivelant) (boxed) - gives great photos!
Sea & Sea Lens caddy
Ricoh wide angle lens for land use approx 19mm equivelant (plus adapter for the lens mount)
Charger and 1 x battery
spaore O ring
Instructions

Ultralight arm system for compact camera includes items below - £100
TRD-HB - blue grip handle with ball joint
TRD - Compact mounting tray
DB-08 - 8 inch double ball arm
AC-CSF - clamps x2

drop me an email for pics [email protected]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Very interested in the camera, can you please tell me how long the battery lasts inc vs. when it was new (i.e. will I need to buy a new one?).

edit: also, where are you based? although I'm not a big poster here myself, with only 1 post I'd be looking to pick it up or want some assurances, no offense meant.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
He there,
I live in North London but travel about the south east with work (east anglia too). Batteries were new in 2008 (there are two of them) they take about 300 pics fully charged, maybee 200 or less with flash on all depends on how much you review pictures though. If you want to see some pics etc then give me an email and I can reply. [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Tez stobe allready gone. As for price was £650 new in UK plus £45 for the Inon/ultralight Balljoint and the cuson cable cost £90 to make. I looked into imports myself but with VAT on top and then import charges for delivery it worked out only about £40 cheaper which for that price differance I chose peace of mind that I had somewhere to go back to if there was a problem.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Daniel, hanks for the info.

I work just over Waterloo bridge (Temple) 1 day a week or so if that is any good (I can always arrange to be there). I've just got to consider whether the extras that come with your camera (W/A lenses etc) outweigh the ISO performance and RAW write speed of the Canon S90.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK no problem, I have to be honest that ISO abouve 400 is too grainy for my taste but image stabliser does a good job and underwater I never used above 200. Works great 18m or above overacast day and a little bit deeper on a sunny day (sunny like red sea). I used a strobe for deeper dives which which works really well and restores good colour (and also means no real need for RAW conversion or Magic Filter), camera is very strong on land too and there are also a few bits of kit I have left off the description like leather case, auto opening lens cover (like an apature lens cap) etc. just for interst let me send you some pics, and I am happy to meet for you to have a look and try the kit out. Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts