YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am suffering with the boots on my O3 suit compressing & crushing my feet which gives the feeling of them being freezing cold . I had the same problem with my old DUI suit & had the boots changed . Cured the problem but just wondered if anybody knew of inserts that could be placed in the boot to stop it crushing my feet ?

·
I provide much-needed sarcasm.
4,099 Posts
Ok I am suffering with the boots on my O3 suit compressing & crushing my feet which gives the feeling of them being freezing cold . I had the same problem with my old DUI suit & had the boots changed . Cured the problem but just wondered if anybody knew of inserts that could be placed in the boot to stop it crushing my feet ?
Neoprene socks are an easy solution.

Jason

·
The smell of freshly turned delrin is more powerfu
3,173 Posts
change your trim :)

·
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me make it clear I did say "gives the feeling of them being freezing cold" they are not actually cold they are numb, partly I think because I suffer from Raynards as well . My hands were the same untill 3 weeks ago when I used a set of heated gloves in Scapa for the week & never had cold/numb hands at all .
Will try the "fin" insert idea .

·
Registered
212 Posts
Are the boots too tight or maybe you have too many socks on??

I get the same feeling if I wear thick hiking socks and another pair, when I wear less my feet feel warmer and less squeezed as I can get a bit of air in the boot.

Give it a try, it work’s for me……

·
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No they are plenty big enough & I have tried less/thinner socks . Just don't want to go to the expense of changing boots if there were inserts around

·
Registered
350 Posts
I used to have this problem too, I bought Blue booties that river fishermen, wear in their waders when they are standing in the rivers fishing. Fixed the problem, and used to notice the problem again, anytime I forgot to put the booties on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.