YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
For the dives where one helicopter isn't enough
1,682 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Mar. 26 2004,15:33)]Dont like the bit about needing a bit of paper to dive her.  I have dived her a couple of times.
I thought the story on the website said:

"This has given them full legal protection while allowing divers to visit the wrecks without a special licence."

·
For the dives where one helicopter isn't enough
1,682 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Mar. 26 2004,15:37)]ok so i cant read.  Its friday at 3.40.  My brain has switched off.
wish it made a difference - got to work through the weekend. Can't believe it - esp with the Scylla sinking going on.

Ah well, suppose the overtime will buy some new dive goodies  

·
Registered
317 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sch @ Mar. 26 2004,15:44)]Ah well, suppose the overtime will buy some new dive goodies  
Must be nice.

I work every weekend through the tourist season and my gaffer doesn't know the meaning of the word "overtime".

Still, the outboard's fixed and the Breda's only 800 yards away, so.....

Back on thread, dived the Karlsruhe last year and apart from the historical aspect, it resembled a pile of scrap to me.

Thought the barrier blockships were better, no boat ride, shallower, suited me and Liz. Can't wait to go back again later this year.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Imported post

Never mind the historic postcards, if your diving the Karlsrue keep your eyes peeled for the bright yellow fin with expensive steel strap that I lost on it last October.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts