YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally garnered a bit of time to play. Here's a photo of the internal cylinder with Nautec valve and the O2 regulator installed. Doesn't look like the case is going to close. I'm going to try rotating it around. Slob knob has been shipped and Preparation H should be shipped tomorrow by OSEL so I can put the valve in and get a fill.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally garnered a bit of time to play. Here's a photo of the internal cylinder with Nautec valve and the O2 regulator installed. Doesn't look like the case is going to close. I'm going to try rotating it around. Slob knob has been shipped and Preparation H should be shipped tomorrow by OSEL so I can put the valve in and get a fill.

Check out the gallery on the Open Safety web site. There are a few pics of the internal cylinder set-up. You should also be able to feed the manual injector through the case, it's tight fit but it does fit, as does the lid.

Steve

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out the gallery on the Open Safety web site. There are a few pics of the internal cylinder set-up. You should also be able to feed the manual injector through the case, it's tight fit but it does fit, as does the lid.

Steve
Thanks, I was not aware they had posted that. Tight fit indeed!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts