YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I've lurked for a week or so, looks a very friendly largely non confrontational, and very knowledgeable group, and you sometimes dive together!!
Started training SCOTSAC 1995, surge of enthusiasm and I lurched into 2nd class diver/or masterdiver as they embarrassingly call it now.
OHE/cavern with TDI, the darkness beckoned, full cave course IANTD in Lot/Dordogne 2000, followed up by trips to Florida and returns to France.
Refound enthusiasm now, and about to be put through some hoops with Andy in advanced nitrox/deco to find out what I should have been doing!!
Resolution-----not to get drawn on dir issues again. Divernet has cured me of that :)
Cheers all, Malcolm.

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Cor, another newbie!  Welcome mate, dive safely nice to have you with us.  

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (malcolm smith @ Mar. 14 2003,00:03)]I've lurked for a week or so, looks a very friendly largely non confrontational, and very knowledgeable group
Oh well two out of three ain't bad  

Welcome to the collective..  (Actually what is a group of divers ?)  I am sure we can come up with a few suggestions. ?

Daz

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Yeah what is a collective of divers, I did think of something then remembered the age range on here. Anyway welcome to the site, its getting a tad busy - a tribute to the attitudes displayed I think.
Matt

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Malcolm,

Welcome to YD. Feel the ground and run around mate.

Enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts