YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

Is JJ bent?

I dunno and frankly I am cool with people whose particular persuasions are different to mine.

Shame on others for making this an issue.

Jarrod and the rest of the KKK should be bent and proud.

Go Brothers and Sisters!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

I saw that and didn't know if it was a joke (?) or not. I couldn't find anything else on t'internet about it.

Maybe we could "ask George"......and also canvas his opinion on the best place to bulk-buy speedoes.

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

If he's got any Tartan ones I need a new pair, mine seem to have shrunk thanks to all the diving.
MAtt

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Now that's an image I really, really don't want over my morning coffee (or any other time!) - thanks, Matt!

·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Good job we're mates and I know you're only kidding. I saw you at Stoney when you had to shield your eyes less you lost self control, or was it the will to live.
Matt

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Maybe it was all this talk of your trunks that "bent" Jarrod!  You have the power over men as well as women with your tartan trollies, Matt.

:moon2:

·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

just sussed how to use emoticons - COOL!
Anyway, dragging myself back to the subject (sorry all about going off on one, its the thought of Anglesey coming up that did it). Doesnt the DIR group refuse to believe one of their number can get bent and thus they are drummed out as a Stroke?
Matt
ps Bren whats the gen on meetings, moorings and merriment?

(Edited by MATTBIN at 11:07 am on Feb. 28, 2003)

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Actually Matt I think you are missing the obvious.  Maybe your Tartan undies have not shrunk,  I have definitely noticed you are better endowed on the balls front since those first dives in the Tartan.... ;)

Daz

·
Membership Cancelled
980 Posts
Imported post

Jarrod Jabolonski condition is not DCI related.  I'll admit that continued statements that the illness is not diving related do however raise suspicions to the contrary.  However, I've been given details in confidence as to what is thought to be wrong with him - his doctors have advised him not to travel and he's staying home for more tests and treatment.  JJ regrets not being able to come to the UK and I'm sure that everyone wishes him a speedy recovery.

Duncan

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

It is supposedly a cervical disk problem (which can apparently be caused by too much horizontal finning).....

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

Errrr numb down both arms and told not to fly?

I would be heading streight to whips cross

If he is hiding a DCI problem then it proves what a w#nker he is by promoting denial amongst DIR divers. Yo do a lot of diving you might get bent especialy with the experimental profiles and deco gas mixes he is renound for using.

Geting bent diving is a posabuility for all of us

Denial is for strokes. Not the DIR type strokes I meen real strokes.

Mark Chase

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Imported post

Again, just for the record...........

I had a conversation with Panos Alexakos (GUE VP) yesterday and JJ's condition is NOT diving related. He is NOT "in denial".

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Not diving related at all, Bob?  So they do know exactly how it was caused then?

I think that the problem is that both GI3 and JJ make an awfully nice living out of promoting a way of diving that has a 100% safety record.  If you have an accident you ain't doing it right.  Therefore *if* one of them was ever to have a diving related accident they couldn't possibly ever admit it.  Their foundations would crumble beneath them.  As it is, the popular conception is that they have denied incidents with other "DIR" in the past, so why shouldn't the same apply to any problems they may have?

Whatever his problems I hope he overcomes them swiftly.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Imported post

I cannot agree more with you Lou, there are too much slashing with other groups, eg. the one drifty pointed out on the Aus forum. That guy was heavily insulted by DIR divers. Also wish that he heals as soon as possible.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did we ever get to bottom of this?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts