YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

I think we can use the term 'drawing' very loosely here - though sketch of a wreck it most definitely is. If they don't go/snap amidships, these tankers are wont to break off into sections - as you can see here with the fo'c's'le section and bow separated by kelp and rocks; the main section still relatively in one piece, and then the Accom/cabin/stern section covering the screws and rudder.

Indeed, if she's in this condition and in these depths, she might be one we need to add to the calendar?!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Sorry Stevie mate,

Not with ya?? I've either missed something or not read the text around the URL?? Go on then, tell me where I've made a James of it??

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

You're obviously just being a little too intellectual today Bren, there's a longish bit but at one end its got some additions which could be kind of spherical,
Don't think "Diver level", think "playground humour" level...
Chee-az
Steve

·
Resident Serbian Sniper
492 Posts
Imported post

Sorry is it me or does it represent one "male appendage"-roundhead type,with boil in the bag "2 veg" to boot,dressing to the left sir.
Having said that they always started twitching when I told em'what those "ink blots" were!
Regards,Hobby.
P.S.  Bren, maybe you can't see the "wood"for the trees?Sorry,repeat till funny!

(Edited by Hobby at 2:47 pm on Dec. 6, 2002)

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Thank God it wasn't just me then.  Bren, when you look at the sketch don't think 'wreck'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts