YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd share that with you all seeing as how me, Mr Helen, Kirstie and Turbie are off there tomorrow to play with turtles and rays...:sun: :shade: :ip: :beer: :cocktail: :teeth:

Any messages for Scuba1?

·
Spider Crabs can just f*ck off
16,005 Posts
My castanets are a-clacking in anticipation :teeth: I might even shake my maracas later.

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My castanets are a-clacking in anticipation :teeth: I might even shake my maracas later.
I have been frou-frouing my flamenco dress in readiness. Mr Helen has packed his bolero.

·
His Holeyness
2,198 Posts
I just thought I'd share that with you all seeing as how me, Mr Helen, Kirstie and Turbie are off there tomorrow to play with turtles and rays...:sun: :shade: :ip: :beer: :cocktail: :teeth:

Any messages for Scuba1?
Hmmmm . . . it's only 23C and sunshine in Santorini . . . . but there is a nice new shiney wreck ;)

This time tomorrow, I'll be sat near a beach, eating olives, and sipping ouzo . . . .

ColinM

·
16,005 Posts
I have been frou-frouing my flamenco dress in readiness. Mr Helen has packed his bolero.
If I'm not very much mistaken, Turbie will be pitting his olives and twirling his bolas as we speak.

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
I hope the rays come out to play this time :D

Enjoy, you lot, I'll just have to imagine I am there :angel:

S xxx

·
16,005 Posts
I hope the rays come out to play this time :D

Enjoy, you lot, I'll just have to imagine I am there :angel:

S xxx
We'll send them your love if we see any :)

D

·
0 Posts
Have a great time Guys. :teeth:

This time next week I'll be touching down on the tarmac of Cape Verde

Corinne

·
16,005 Posts

Corinne
Ooh, lovely! Let us know what it's like, as it's somewhere we've thought about visiting in the future.

·
You dir'ty ole' man!!!!!
2,437 Posts
Hmmmm . . . it's only 23C and sunshine in Santorini . . . . but there is a nice new shiney wreck ;)

This time tomorrow, I'll be sat near a beach, eating olives, and sipping ouzo . . . .

ColinM
You mean you now have a sandy living room floor, have installed a heatlamp, been to Morrisons Deli and are back on the Pernod!!! Tell the truth now!!

I'm not jealous of anyone who goes on holiday - honest. :embarassed:

Hope you all have a great time and survive the pending hurricanes and tsunami's (or rather Toon Army eh BB).

Be good and bring me a stick of rock back....Graham

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
O pooh.... :(

All I have is Babbacombe next weekend. A long wait (August) until my holleeeday.

Hope you have a fabarooni time, and have some of those yummy drinks with the liquer, condensed milk, coffee, and somehting for me. I can never remember what they are called!!!!!

·
Tenerife's only Rec, Tec & CCR Centre
367 Posts
Rays

We went by boat to Palm Mar today. Had a great first dive at Palm Mar Caves, had our lunch on the boat in the glorious sunshine then had our second dive with 4 Atlantic rays! Hope you see lots of rays on your trip.

·
Tenerife's only Rec, Tec & CCR Centre
367 Posts

All I have is Babbacombe next weekend. A long wait (August) until my holleeeday.

Hope you have a fabarooni time, and have some of those yummy drinks with the liquer, condensed milk, coffee, and somehting for me. I can never remember what they are called!!!!!
BARRAQUITO Coffee

·
16,005 Posts

I know the ones you mean - it begins with 'c'.

Edit: Oh yeah, barraquito. That begins with 'c'. What a pillock I am.

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Corinne
Pardonnez moi ignorance but where is that?

It'll be a struggle but I'm sure we'll manage to crack a smile :)

·
16,005 Posts
Pardonnez moi ignorance but where is that?
It's below Tenerife, further south down the west coast of Africa. Supposed to be the next up-and-coming dive location :)

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's below Tenerife, further south down the west coast of Africa. Supposed to be the next up-and-coming dive location :)

Whereas we just bring a touch of class to any location...

·
16,005 Posts
Reefie, here we come :)
If I remember correctly, that piccie was taken at the 'All You Can Cram For 5 Euros' Chinese Buffet.

A place of which I have fond (if a little blurred) memories.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts