YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I'd share that with you all seeing as how me, Mr Helen, Kirstie and Turbie are off there tomorrow to play with turtles and rays...:sun: :shade: :ip: :beer: :cocktail: :teeth:

Any messages for Scuba1?

·
His Holeyness
2,187 Posts
I just thought I'd share that with you all seeing as how me, Mr Helen, Kirstie and Turbie are off there tomorrow to play with turtles and rays...:sun: :shade: :ip: :beer: :cocktail: :teeth:

Any messages for Scuba1?
Hmmmm . . . it's only 23C and sunshine in Santorini . . . . but there is a nice new shiney wreck ;)

This time tomorrow, I'll be sat near a beach, eating olives, and sipping ouzo . . . .

ColinM

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,911 Posts
I hope the rays come out to play this time :D

Enjoy, you lot, I'll just have to imagine I am there :angel:

S xxx

·
You dir'ty ole' man!!!!!
2,431 Posts
Hmmmm . . . it's only 23C and sunshine in Santorini . . . . but there is a nice new shiney wreck ;)

This time tomorrow, I'll be sat near a beach, eating olives, and sipping ouzo . . . .

ColinM
You mean you now have a sandy living room floor, have installed a heatlamp, been to Morrisons Deli and are back on the Pernod!!! Tell the truth now!!

I'm not jealous of anyone who goes on holiday - honest. :embarassed:

Hope you all have a great time and survive the pending hurricanes and tsunami's (or rather Toon Army eh BB).

Be good and bring me a stick of rock back....Graham

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
O pooh.... :(

All I have is Babbacombe next weekend. A long wait (August) until my holleeeday.

Hope you have a fabarooni time, and have some of those yummy drinks with the liquer, condensed milk, coffee, and somehting for me. I can never remember what they are called!!!!!

·
Tenerife's only Rec, Tec & CCR Centre
367 Posts
Rays

We went by boat to Palm Mar today. Had a great first dive at Palm Mar Caves, had our lunch on the boat in the glorious sunshine then had our second dive with 4 Atlantic rays! Hope you see lots of rays on your trip.

·
Tenerife's only Rec, Tec & CCR Centre
367 Posts

All I have is Babbacombe next weekend. A long wait (August) until my holleeeday.

Hope you have a fabarooni time, and have some of those yummy drinks with the liquer, condensed milk, coffee, and somehting for me. I can never remember what they are called!!!!!
BARRAQUITO Coffee

·
Spider Crabs can just f*ck off
15,970 Posts

I know the ones you mean - it begins with 'c'.

Edit: Oh yeah, barraquito. That begins with 'c'. What a pillock I am.

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Have a great time Guys. :teeth:

This time next week I'll be touching down on the tarmac of Cape Verde

Corinne
Pardonnez moi ignorance but where is that?

It'll be a struggle but I'm sure we'll manage to crack a smile :)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.