YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

It's 26 degrees in Tenerife and the sun is shining...

3K views 74 replies 23 participants last post by  Buoyant Babe 
#1 ·
I just thought I'd share that with you all seeing as how me, Mr Helen, Kirstie and Turbie are off there tomorrow to play with turtles and rays...:sun: :shade: :ip: :beer: :cocktail: :teeth:

Any messages for Scuba1?

#10 ·
You mean you now have a sandy living room floor, have installed a heatlamp, been to Morrisons Deli and are back on the Pernod!!! Tell the truth now!!

I'm not jealous of anyone who goes on holiday - honest. :embarassed:

Hope you all have a great time and survive the pending hurricanes and tsunami's (or rather Toon Army eh BB).

Be good and bring me a stick of rock back....Graham

#11 ·
O pooh.... :(

All I have is Babbacombe next weekend. A long wait (August) until my holleeeday.

Hope you have a fabarooni time, and have some of those yummy drinks with the liquer, condensed milk, coffee, and somehting for me. I can never remember what they are called!!!!!

G
#26 ·
So I'm guessing they might not offer eat-all-you-like Chinese buffets there yet? :teeth:[/quote]

No, think we have to make do with Portuguese/African food. Just as well I like seafood, as most of the menus seem to consist of nothing else.

Corinne

#27 ·
So I'm guessing they might not offer eat-all-you-like Chinese buffets there yet? :teeth:

No, think we have to make do with Portuguese/African food. Just as well I like seafood, as most of the menus seem to consist of nothing else.

Corinne[/QUOTE]

Mmmm, seafood.

This week, I shall mostly be drinking Mojitos.

#49 ·
What say we take a trip up to Geordieland and decorate BB's place for her in suitable decor whilst she's away. What a nice surprise for her on her return :D
Hmmmm... I know where K and T live...:)

I once placed a 'For Sale' sign up on my mates house, while he was away... His face was a picture as I dropped him off from the airport!

Pete:teeth:
Or even a 'Sold' sign...?:teeth:

#52 · (Edited by Moderator)
Diving in Tenerife

Lucky u, we´ve just come back from there. We dived with [LINK REMOVED], in Costa Del Silencio? They offer FREE studio accommodation to their Divers, adn it was excellent! I had imagined we might be sleeping in the compressor room, but fortunately, no!! it was fine and the Staff and Diving, outstanding.
Say hello to the turtle!!

#56 · (Edited)
Hi Sharp

Lucky u, we´ve just come back from there. We dived with Divers, adn it was excellent! I had imagined we might be sleeping in the compressor room, but fortunately, no!! it was fine and the Staff and Diving, outstanding.
Say hello to the turtle!!
Did you dive off my boat last week? I have probably met you cause Baz hires my boat. Hello from me and Nicky anyway.

#53 ·
We live in Tenerife and know all about the buffet chineses lol...I also see that some one is staying in El Medano...lovely place that but a tad on the windy side...

Also been reading about you lot and your coffees lol....Carajillos have a little liquor or brandy in them...not a lover of coffee myself ...never mind.

Hope you guys who are over here in the Reef have a fab time....diving here is brill....:)

#61 ·
We stayed in El Medano and it was a lovely town, very untouristy with some fantastic restaurants and bars but, as you say, incredibly windy!

A lot of the dive sites we've done in the past were undiveable this time because of the wind along the south coast. So no turtle for us :frown: but plenty of other lovely dives - Radazul, Tabaiba, Los Abrigos... :)

#54 ·
Have they gone? is it safe to post some pics of last years trip to 'Reefie :D

Gareth

#62 ·
we have just been to el medano beach today with the kids, as they had no school today. It is lovely down there...a bit windy yes lol but nice and spanish not many tourists at all.

los Abrigos is a nice little place aswell.....hubby dives at Black Cove just outside there....

Shame you didnt see and turtles...they are always about at the moment, they keep stealing the food for the rays lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.