YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
I know what you mean:

It was bright sunshine here yesterday morning - the sea was so clear I was thinking of rustling up some buddies for a shore dive. By lunchtime it was chucking it down with snow lying up to 1", and then by late afternoon clear blue sky and sunshine again.

Today it hailstoned around lunchtime but it is now brilliant sunshine - have just been on a walk on the hills behind my house with my Brother, his black labrador puppy and my little old Jack Russell. A tremendous afternoon was had by all. There's not a cloud in the sky! :teeth: :sun:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope it sorts itself out, we were supposed to be out with Pete Gibson, St Abbs. He told us to forget it yesterday.

Roll on the easter weekend - will it fair any better.

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
We have had just about everything over the last couple of days too. Lovely sunshine yesterday, followed by rain and a lightening storm last night. Today it has rained, hailstoned and now it's snowing.

·
16,469 Posts
Kirstie tells me it's glorious down in her neck of the woods. Which is fantastic news as I'm off down to Plymouth then Porthkerris to meet she and Turbie next week. Oh, and Soggy will be there too.

Woohoo!

·
life is too short
1,987 Posts
i know the feeling. Lovely sunny afternoon yesterday so hubby, dog and I went walking and camping on the black isle. Soon as we got in the tent the rain started. Woke up to a couple of inches of snow on the ground!

There was me thinking that april was spring time - you know - warm weather??? BST = British Summer Time and all that:confused:

·
"Dyson with Death" diver!
2,081 Posts
Global warming, my ass!!!!

What's going on?????

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
We've had the lot here. Sun, rain, clouds, rain, hailstorms, sister-in-law (worse than it sounds!!) - hey, who cares? - had the champers and merlot out too :D

Roll on next weekend .............. Malta :D

·
16,469 Posts
Could be worse...

Me and Piper in last year's snow on the hills above our house. That's the sea in the background. Did I mention I live next to the sea???:D

·
life is too short
1,987 Posts
awww is that a wee jack i see???

·
6,935 Posts
Buoyant Babe said:
Me and Piper in last year's snow on the hills above our house. That's the sea in the background. Did I mention I live next to the sea???:D

Helen

You never said you live by the sea!!! Do you get to do diving there, and stuff, too? :D

·
16,469 Posts
ScubaSue said:
Helen

You never said you live by the sea!!! Do you get to do diving there, and stuff, too? :D
Whooooah! Actual diving :eek:mg:? FFS you know I only talk about it :D

·
6,935 Posts
Buoyant Babe said:
Whooooah! Actual diving :eek:mg:? FFS you know I only talk about it :D
This is indeed true, sorry, I take that back ;)

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Norfolk is absolutely bl..dy freezing... makes me cross when my sister who lives in Denmark (where it should be freezing) sends me a happy message (with lots of annyoing smiling faces) on skype telling me how they are having a great spring day in the park...

What is it all about???? Where has the sun gone, I am sorry I take it all back when I moaned about it being too hot last summer (blame me basically)

:angel:

·
Team Starburst
5,275 Posts
Today

Started cloudy , became sunny and quite warm, so did some gardening bits a pieces. Then the rain came to refill the waterbutts. So we cooked up some tortillas filled with cheese and mushrooms or chilli beans mmmmmmm

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Started sunny, did some gardening :eek:mg:, then it rained...then it got sunny, then it hailed a bit. Then it really lashed down. Then it stopped. Then it started snowing big, fat, heavy, wet snowflakes. Then that stopped too. Now it is dark and I have no idea what it is up to :D

#four seasons in one day#

·
6,935 Posts
Now those puppies look like more than a handful ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts