YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rocky631689's the name......diving on twinset's the game!

Love diving, football, PS3 and web design.....don't like working (as my old man keeps harping on about!) but have got a VW Camper Van that I'll be pushing to a divesite near me soon!

HAppy Lunchtime :teeth:

·
Team Tricky: Diving with Twins
3,004 Posts
Hello. Care to fill us in some more about the diving you do/have done?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm a PADI IDC-Staff instructor though not in current teaching status as my insurance has lapsed (and I'm taking 6 months off from teaching due to poor health), I've been diving for 5 years now, have plunged the Red Sea, Norway, Corfu, Kos, Turkey (where I learnt PADI) & Australia. Favourite wreck is The Reindeer (off the IoW) and had spent most weekends in the water either teaching for TDC or diving for pleasure.

LOVE forum BANTER too!

·
Team Tricky: Diving with Twins
3,004 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's not fair. Newbies are supposed to rise to the banter and get obnoxious, and then banned. They aren't supposed to come over all reasonable and friendly, I'm sure that's in the site terms and conditions.

Anyway, welcome :D
s88t man, you obviously havn't seen my first thread - nearly got expelled from the UK for it hahahahahaha,

still, I learn quick....and give as good as I get :teeth:

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
I'm a PADI IDC-Staff instructor though not in current teaching status as my insurance has lapsed (and I'm taking 6 months off from teaching due to poor health), I've been diving for 5 years now, have plunged the Red Sea, Norway, Corfu, Kos, Turkey (where I learnt PADI) & Australia. Favourite wreck is The Reindeer (off the IoW) and had spent most weekends in the water either teaching for TDC or diving for pleasure.

LOVE forum BANTER too!
know anything about twinsets? ;)

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
oh dear double posting , thats almost as bad as spamming people with twinset course offers:)

brightened up a pants day anyway.

welcome and behave:)

·
Madame Wheelie-Bin
5,067 Posts
hey, if you love diving twinsets, perhaps you could come up with a course, there's a definite market there

:D
How do you lot get away with it!?!?!?

Welcome! Nice to see you've gone green all of a sudden! How long will that last! I think we have a debator here!!!!

Well the twinset thread had me wincing and laughing at the same time!

Bring it on..............

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
As usual, i think i've missed something :embarassed: but welcome along anyway (I think!) :teeth:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.