YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hiya Gang , nice to be able to chat amongst like minded divers and share their knowledge better than in the asylum . It's not often you get to talk about yourself , but Bren asked for it.
I am Bsac sport diver but only for two more weeks hopefully as I will then be doing my Dive Leader Practicals , I am into my third year of Diving. Regular dives are in Anglsey and visit Pembrokeshire at least once a month .

So far this year have dived only the Delpth , good practice for Ice diving as Temperature has not been more than 4 degrees when ever i've been .
I am available to dive most locations within lancaster at short notice , Weather permitting as I don't do Rain , I find I get wet enough whilst diving never mind standing around carparks pre and post dive. Drysuits my Ar*e .

Hope to dive with some Yd'ers soon

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#333399'>.                        

Welcome aboard mate the troop are up your neck of the woods this week-end Anglesey.
You’ll find a load of divers here to dive with, that’s for sure.
Do all my diving down sarf as the say here.
Will read your posts with interest.
Cheers
Bob

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Muppet,

Glad you could join us!

Please feel free to get yourself on any of the posted dives in either Planned Trips or Need a Buddy.

We'll be doing Anglesey again soon, so pput your name in the hat.

Welcome.

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Hey Scubamuppet - welcome aboard. SOunds like you'll be in good company - tons of muppets on here! Any questions then please ask and you'll defo get several (conflicting?) answers but hey, thats the beauty of web forums!

Dive safe and see you on one of the YD dive weekends.

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi and welcome.  Head Up gave me the avatar, probably in retaliation from me calling him 'His Effervesence'! Dive safely.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Thanks Bren and the rest of the gang in Yd , Put me down for Anglesey next time round , Have dived there Loads , Though my Favorite place is The Beacons out of Rhoscolyn , lots of seals last there last year , and Nudi's for the slug lovers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts