YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hello all, thanks for the welcome Bren. Have read posts with interest for a while and finally registered.
Intro...
I dive in Scotland mainly, all over the coast and inland, usually shore diving on my own or with friends. Love wrecks, dive mainly on air due to cost and simplicity but do use trimix and nitrox occasionally. Not a member of a club as past experiences with them not great - I'm not one for commitees. Interested in anything homebuilt, out-dated or generally suspect but don't take stupid risks, much. Been diving about 10 years.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Jason,

You are very welcome to YD mate.

Clubs! Gotta love 'em, right? Well you'll be happy to hear that we won't be asking you for 'subs' any time soon, so please just get in amongst it and enjoy. YD is our 'club, it's also our 'club-house', so this is where we all meet before we go diving - invariably with each other. Please join in.

If you're looking for new buddies, we've got the YD Scottish Masseef in both Edinburgh and Glasga, so they'd be happy to hook-up for a wet at St Abbs, the Lochs, Oban or Mull.

Failing that, generally have a swatch on here and enjoy. If you fancy any of the planned trips, just get your name on the list.

Cheers,

·
Registered
275 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard Jason, I'm sure you will find an answer to any question you might have! they are a great bunch on here.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#333399'>Hi Jason
Welcome to the club.
Nice here no commitees and things.
see you have already had your two penarf at Puffin.
That's what it's all about mate.
Cheers
Bob            

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#008080'>

Welcome to the boards Jason - post away mate - looking forward to reading your posts and diving with you somewhere in the future!!!
Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts