YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Sunday 9th May, anyone fancy a quick dip in capernwray? I'm bored stupid, not been in the water for three weeks now!!! and need a buddy to accompany me , viz will probably be crap but i dont care - just want to dip my toe in, maybe go to the far side of the quarry and find that sturgeon!!  

·
Underwater no-one can eat ice cream
117 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi There,

I could well be up for that.  I'm PADI AOW but less than 20 dives, just come back from Tenerife, also dived in Turkey (AOW) and did my OW at Eccleston Delph, well it's only 10 mins from home. (Jnc27 M6).  Never been to Capenwray, but i now have a full set of gear and I'm itching to try it out.

Chrz
DaveS

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Ian Mate,

Aren't you on the 'Drills-n-Skills' Weekend with us on the 09th May? Which are you doing? This dip in the Cape or the two days of the DnS?? Please advise so I can make up the correct lists.

Cheers,

·
Underwater no-one can eat ice cream
117 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Actually, the drills'n'skills thingy looks quite good, so if you're already on that list then I might just add me name aswell.

DaveS

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

OOOOOOOps! yep im on the skills weekend - trip to crapandpay is off!!! Dave will see you at the the YD weekend instead! we can do the quarry another time!

Ian

Bren - many thanks for pointing that out  

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Shall i just delete this whole thread??!!!!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Aye, it's now redundant. Be done with it sir!

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Send it to the dogs!

He he, I can say what I like here, and it'll get deleted! Did I ever tell you guys about when I was a woman....

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>You still sound like one diggs, cose you moan like my mrs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts