YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>1
just had a kit change, new bc, tide still running so threw an extra 4lbs on to get down fast, in of the boat straight down the shot, at 25m with a dud bcd, plenty of air going in and even more coming out lol, (yes I had tried it beforehand) did the dive (0.5m viz totally black at 25m) and came up on my drysute
Ian swam back to the boat and waved his feet at me, yes Ian Finns would help  

Ian swam back to the boat (2nd dive) and asked for his weight belt  

overslept a bit, so we was rushing to get launched, got underway, with no co-ordinates for our intended wreck, don’t worry I will phone and get them, pass me my phone, sorry I left it in the car
Ian took his watch off and threw it in the sea  
 just managing to grab it at about 1m
thought I would have a piss, in mid action I looked up to see a climber on the rocks and his missus having a picnic at the top

apart from that we had a top weekend

and i think ian could of clinched our clubs lemon of the year award  

·
Registered
91 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steve-k @ Oct. 13 2003,20:51)]1
just had a kit change, new bc, tide still running so threw an extra 4lbs on to get down fast, in of the boat straight down the shot, at 25m with a dud bcd, plenty of air going in and even more coming out lol, (yes I had tried it beforehand) did the dive (0.5m viz totally black at 25m) and came up on my drysute
Ian swam back to the boat and waved his feet at me, yes Ian Finns would help  

Ian swam back to the boat (2nd dive) and asked for his weight belt  

overslept a bit, so we was rushing to get launched, got underway, with no co-ordinates for our intended wreck, don&#8217;t worry I will phone and get them, pass me my phone, sorry I left it in the car
Ian took his watch off and threw it in the sea  
 just managing to grab it at about 1m
thought I would have a piss, in mid action I looked up to see a climber on the rocks and his missus having a picnic at the top

apart from that we had a top weekend

and i think ian could of clinched our clubs lemon of the year award  
Thank god your not a holiday rep, or it would be Faulty holidays. Sounds like you had a good laugh anyway, I always find it hysterical when there are a sequence of events

1 - 2 of 2 Posts