YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Denise here from Egypt - just getting used to the whole Forum system!

Working and living in Egypt for 8 years now (well the sun shines every day here - can't beat it) and I know most of the resorts and the diving locations so if you have any questions I'd be happy to help. I work for Emperor Divers so know them better than the other dive centres but will happily give unbiased info where I can!

Happy diving!! Red Sea Diving with Emperor - dive resorts, liveaboards and scuba schools

·
"Look mate, the problem's between the user and the
2,711 Posts
Hi everyone!

Denise here from Egypt - just getting used to the whole Forum system!

Working and living in Egypt for 8 years now (well the sun shines every day here - can't beat it) and I know most of the resorts and the diving locations so if you have any questions I'd be happy to help. I work for Emperor Divers so know them better than the other dive centres but will happily give unbiased info where I can!

Happy diving!! Red Sea Diving with Emperor - dive resorts, liveaboards and scuba schools
Welcome aboard!

Neil

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi Denise,

A warm welcome to YD, enjoy the boards.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
Hi Denise

Welcome to YD. Remember we want no mention of warm water, visibility over 5m, or any of that nice warm water diving malarky. Cause we will only be jealous

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
Why not we had 10 Metre + on a Plymouth shore dive yesterday :teeth:
Well I am going to a site tomorow and that last time I was there we had a good 10mm vis - I am hoping for something a bit better tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts