YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any admins out there?

I am malcolm smith, and msmith, my personality only split through mysterious internetty forces beyond my comprehension.

More recently I have gone under the flag of msmith, but since a change of location, to Aus. and a new computer, I have reaccessed YD through my old name malcolm smith.

Can the two 'names be joined together please?

Many thanks, Malcolm Smith.

·
Guru
7,112 Posts
Another one with multiple logins tsk tsk :D I swear this site only has three members.

Will there be a sex scandal or a juicy unravelling of personal indiscretions anytime soon? I do hope so :girlhug: :boyhug:

·
The smell of freshly turned delrin is more powerfu
3,173 Posts
:)

·
New Member ? Its the same one i've always had
704 Posts
Hiya Malcolm
Where abouts in gods own country are you ?

·
So much more than a child's play thing!
2,725 Posts
Keith Whittaker said:
Hiya Malcolm
Where abouts in gods own country are you ?
He's not, he's in Aussie :teeth:

Gareth

·
704 Posts
He's not, he's in Aussie :teeth:

Gareth

Where the sun shines, men are tough, women are tougher, sheep are spoken for and the beer is like sex in a punt.:D

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
AFAIK you can't join 2 identities, so you will have to chose which persona you want to keep and the other one will be binned.

PM Jay or Andy2tanx with your choices and they will set things up accordingy.

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Any admins out there?

I am malcolm smith, and msmith, my personality only split through mysterious internetty forces beyond my comprehension.

More recently I have gone under the flag of msmith, but since a change of location, to Aus. and a new computer, I have reaccessed YD through my old name malcolm smith.

Can the two 'names be joined together please?

Many thanks, Malcolm Smith.
msmith is no more - accounts merged.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for that Jay, somehow I feel reborn :)

I'm in Far North Queensland, resident of Palm Cove, slave in Cairns :)

Nice long weekend courtesy of the Queens birthday-----dived Milne Reef out of Cairns on Sunday, then a 'quick' drive down the coast, 500 plus K. to dive the Yongala out of Ayr.

Work tomorrow, I've had worse weekends :)

Cheers all, Malcolm.

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Thanks for that Jay, somehow I feel reborn :)

I'm in Far North Queensland, resident of Palm Cove, slave in Cairns :)

Nice long weekend courtesy of the Queens birthday-----dived Milne Reef out of Cairns on Sunday, then a 'quick' drive down the coast, 500 plus K. to dive the Yongala out of Ayr.

Work tomorrow, I've had worse weekends :)

Cheers all, Malcolm.
How truly bizarre. Aus gets a holiday to celebrate the unbirthday of the head of the commonwealth. I bet all the Canadians, Kiwi's and everyone from Grand Caymen to Tonga get a day for it. The UK doesn't! None of us get an invite to her party :D

·
704 Posts
How truly bizarre. Aus gets a holiday to celebrate the unbirthday of the head of the commonwealth. I bet all the Canadians, Kiwi's and everyone from Grand Caymen to Tonga get a day for it. The UK doesn't! None of us get an invite to her party :D
It is more of a case of "any excuse for a day off", It does help when you have a better than evens chance of decent weather for the public holidays, ( recent events in NSW not withstanding :frown: ). Also different states have different holidays. Here in WA today was a normal working day, Somebody has to keep the country going while the banana benders laze about!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts