YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Losing the Will...
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bigging up my diddy dot, Sophie, who passed her JOW in the fabulous waters of Malta. Great service from Maltaqua for her open water dives and Guildy for the confined and classroom stuff. Day after qualifying, she dived again but opted out of another dive, giving me the chance to shore dive the Faroud after a swim out in the blue. What an amazing wreck! Will be back here again soon hopefully for more wrecks. Pound for Euro, the diving here is top drawer stuff and I don't want to go home tomorrow :(

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Congratulations, Sophie!

I'll agree - I love diving in Malta... going back in September, with the Faroud, Polynesian and the Stubborn on the list :)

·
Please note this post was made prior to 21 Dec 201
149 Posts
Nice stuff. Wish I had had the chance to do it at a young age, instead of getting old and crabby.
And I want to go to Malta one day.

Chris

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
Congrats to the mini MC :girlhug:. Maltaqua are a great and long established dive centre on the big island, maybe consider Gozo next time as an alternative ;) to continue and improve her diving experience :D

·
I love Justin Bieber
772 Posts
Congratulations, Sophie!

I'll agree - I love diving in Malta... going back in September, with the Faroud, Polynesian and the Stubborn on the list :)
In Malta for a week in September, just fell in love with the place diving in Feb (weather was bit poo though) Malta is great if your taking the Little ones. Well done Sophie. Now your qualified, you dont have to listen to the old man bang on now!!!!

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
In Malta for a week in September, just fell in love with the place diving in Feb (weather was bit poo though) Malta is great if your taking the Little ones. Well done Sophie. Now your qualified, you dont have to listen to the old man bang on now!!!!
When in September are you going?

·
Losing the Will...
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats to the mini MC :girlhug:. Maltaqua are a great and long established dive centre on the big island, maybe consider Gozo next time as an alternative ;) to continue and improve her diving experience :D
Will do.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice stuff. Wish I had had the chance to do it at a young age, instead of getting old and crabby.
And I want to go to Malta one day.

Chris
I was in Malta in October last "Old and crabby" would not look out of place in geriatric square:teeth: It was a wife and family week on this occasion I was down where the boats leave to go to the blue grotto too much of a swell to go out. But at this point i could have nearly smelled wreck of the Faraud approx 150-200 yards off. I told her after fitting my hard hat and american football outfit that the next time I was here it would be diving. she still managed to give me bruises.:angry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts