YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as you know (or perhaps you don't) I'm a busy girl with 3 gorgeous kids and my summer has been a mud bath. I've camped, swum, boated, cooked, BBQ'd in the rain, played endless eye-spy, and it's been good.

But now it's back to work! Soon we will be at the dive show - lovely spot just inside the main door - can't wait - so do come and see me.

But down to business. I'll throw it over to you - what are you guys looking for? Is it

# Cheap fins?
# Perhaps a drysuit with slightly less holes than your current model?
# New shiny regs mayhap ?
# Club kit ?
# Could it be some obscure wangle flangy type 3/8" to 1/2" adaptery type thing - if it is - try me! You won't be disappointed I know my fittings!!!! Well actually I know a man who does - but what the hell.

Inbox me with your lovely suggestions xxxx

Sam

·
Registered
945 Posts
Your linky thingy again. I Googled you tonight and it aint a worker.
Lookinging at changing SWMBO regs..

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
sent you an email a while back about clubs discounts for clubs and what not.... didnt get a response.

Whats the best email for you??

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are certainly not Apeks Marine and we are not connected in anyway at all with them except in the fact that we sell an awful lot of their kit. And if you want instructor deals, please go to Apeks and find out what the deal is, and I'll promise to beat it :) Indeedy when it comes to Apeks and Aqualung we won't be beaten on price ever, no-way, no-how, not today, not tomorrow, not even on a Friday afternoon.

(Sam wonders how long it'll be before that above comment gets me into yet more trouble - 5.4.3.2.1..........)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your linky thingy again. I Googled you tonight and it aint a worker.
Lookinging at changing SWMBO regs..
Which link? help me out here I'm a girl and I need the big picture version

As to regs - what do you fancy? Shiny XTX200's perhaps with sexy braided hoses, or perhaps the Tungsten version for that bit of extra divesite bling, or even the new Aqualung Legend Lux which indeed is a gorgeous bit of kit. Also consider the new stage 4 Apeks ATX40 sets - bomb and bullet proof regs on a DS4 first stage that just aint going to let you down when it comes to diving or the price.

Just let me know - and please send me a link to the broken link :))

·
Registered
945 Posts
Its working now. Just Apeks - 4th Element's On-line Store
Wouldn't load lastnight.

Anyway looking at XTX40s and DS4. Though upgrading my Legend LXs to LUXs might be an option if mother nature is kind and gives me very cold weather and lots of boiler repairs.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Didn't realise you had gone:( I have been recommending people to pm you due to your low prices. Can you get parts as well?

Welcome back and will hopefully see you at the dive show.

·
Registered
20,638 Posts
Every question I have ever asked Sam at Just Apeks has received a comprehensive answer in return, Iain is just pissed he didn't get a free mug...

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
dont know about all the ,, but im so happy i had a reg Fetish in the 90is stopped at 19 regs ,, at to days cost,s id be stopping at 2 ,, killer ,,

·
Registered
792 Posts
Well as you know (or perhaps you don't) I'm a busy girl with 3 gorgeous kids and my summer has been a mud bath. I've camped, swum, boated, cooked, BBQ'd in the rain, played endless eye-spy, and it's been good.

But now it's back to work! Soon we will be at the dive show - lovely spot just inside the main door - can't wait - so do come and see me.

But down to business. I'll throw it over to you - what are you guys looking for? Is it

# Cheap fins?
# Perhaps a drysuit with slightly less holes than your current model?
# New shiny regs mayhap ?
# Club kit ?
# Could it be some obscure wangle flangy type 3/8" to 1/2" adaptery type thing - if it is - try me! You won't be disappointed I know my fittings!!!! Well actually I know a man who does - but what the hell.

Inbox me with your lovely suggestions xxxx

Sam
Hollis F1's

(I've got turtles and jet-fins) just thought I like the look of the F1's

B

1 - 20 of 21 Posts