D-Net'ers;
Rupert Bear
Budgy
Scot-SAC;
Chris
Assorted;
Paul
Alistair

I hope the rest of the YD'ers have fun and dive safe in Angelsey(Why isn't the place even on a map?) I would like to congratulate the Brenster on his organisation as it must have been a logistical nightmare. May his Sherries be cheap all weekend.

Peter

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Peter,

Likewise for you and yours mate! Good luck in the Sound of Mull all.

Dive safe, dive long and enjoy good company and top banter.

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

ben, gav, fi and co, diving in scotland... could get messy!!

How does that whisky galore song go!!!  Dont worry Im sure we can keep up the YD tradition of alcohol free diving!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#008080'>

LOL!! OOohhh Ben lad!! Hope you're not contemplating a few snifters while you're up there??!!
Where you been mate - you've been awful quiet - don't tell me WORK got in the way??!!
Have a good time in Mull!
Cheers

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

There will be absolutely NO bevvy consumed on my shift. I shall be searching everyones bags on arrival and any contraband(i.e. Alchohol, Odd smelling substances, Sweeties, nude books) it will all be immediately confiscated for, ahem, safekeeping. They are not allowed to have any fun whatsoever without putting in a formal written request. Unless of course they get me pissed first.

Peter

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

My god, is this a BSAC outing.....
 only jesting.

Dont worry I wont bring any booze.... Ill come already drunk... Sorry tony who I am (was) giving a six hour lift to! Bring your crash helmet!  

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>I will be bringing a <b>small</b> supply of malt whisky. Peter you are welcome to a dram or two and I will be having a wee dram myself diving or no.

The question will be is where to hide it so Peter doesn't arse the lot and stop everyone else getting a nip!!!!!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

I can just see this:

PeteR (the 'Task Master') Kelly standing on the bridge, minging-pished and James-Hunted to boot! Flailing around with his Bull-whip and screaming inaudible instructions at his charges in the oggin!  
 And then getting arrested  for being "Pished in charge of a Dive Tribe". Outstanding !

Happy daze.

Right, I'm deffo on his next gig!

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Mar. 05 2003,20:14)]Flailing around with his Bull-whip and screaming inaudible instructions at his charges in the oggin!  

And thats before having a dram.
Is the bull-whip part of the gimp mask set?

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

Errrr No. This is a serious diving trip. As I said NO alcohol. I work for the British Tempremence(Christ, I can't even spell it) Society. Sweet Sherries will not be consumed as Mr Tierney thinks is Okey-dokey on his Fu*[email protected] mob(noticed the profile(i.e. muppet). All I ask is we all keep safe. Errrm, YD has found a non-affiliated, non-denominational, non-profit side to diving which I appreciate.

KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP ADMINISTRATORS, IT BOYS and MODERATORS. You all bring a lot of fun to Joe-Diver.

Peter

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>My God he's been on the booze again.

Peter, sober up before Friday mate - if you sway on the boat it'll put me off kitting up.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Outstanding performance Peter!!

Encore-encore!!!

Author-author!!  

John Knox has just been on the phone and he'd like his hip-flask back please  

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

Last time I spoke to the Yates they were being fiesty scots and challenging me to a dram competition, (this from the new found two pints of shandy, my bodys a temple, gym going gav!)

Dont worry everyone. Ive just learnt how to give 02 and cpr. Everything you need for a YD drinking weekend,.... sorry diving weekend!

See you all up north in the arse end of nowhere, sorry scotland!!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Careful there Ben mate.

The Scots have very long memories (Wallace, anyone?), and comments like that may get you all the warm reception of a  paedophile in a playground!  

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

Im gonna wear my edward the longshanks costume when I tear it through Glen Coe. Bring some civilisation, religion, education and culture to the barbarians!

Ps bren have fun when you go to wales, land of the free.

Be carefull on the road. They love booking english scum on the way to the island as much as the scots love booking the english on the a1..

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rubber Johnny @ Mar. 07 2003,09:28)]" then why are all the Ennnggllanders moving here?"
Ben explained this above, something about civilization, education and culture.

Also he was refering to the Island of Anglesey

1 - 17 of 17 Posts