YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi, been registered hee for a few weeks now but haven't actually got around to writing an intro yet.

I've been diving for a couple of years now (AOW) but have only got into UK diving this year. I'm in St Albans and am trying to get in as much diving as possible so if you need a buddy, give me a shout.

That'll do for now I think. Any questions, just ask

Paul

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Paul

Welcome to the YD ' House of Nutters ' .

Ya in the right place to find a buddy and get in lots of wet time , here

Plenty of divers ya way to help you out .

Andy

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Welcome to YD mate. If you need a buddy, just post in the Buddy section or invite yourself on any of the posted planned dives. Likewise, if you have any questions, just shout, we'll certainly help where we can.

Cheers,

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Thanks guys,
Added a message to the buddy board already - just need someone to take me up on the offer

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

Hi Paul -

I'm in South London but in a similar position to yourself (AOW, getting into UK diving) - looking to do a bit over the winter as I'm converting to drysuit so need the practice - may well be taking you up on the offer sometime soon!

PS you're not one of the Pauls that was at Stoney with Matt a few weeks back (when a bunch from YD met up) are you?

Tom

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Oh yeah, I was at Stoney with MATTBIN on the 5th
Didn't bother pointing that out as I didn't really get to talk to anyone else that day so didn't think people would remember... I was the younger of the two Pauls by the way ;)

Re: Brum dive show. Was wanting to go but not really on my own so will check for the thread in planned trips - cheers Dave for pointing that out.

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts