YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am arranging an expedition to dive the wrecks of Jutland for 2 months next May and June (the calmest months in the north sea). There will be 3 or 4 ten day trips during the period. One possibly two of the trips will be for divers on an individual basis.

The trips will be run on the vessel Evert and will be run form Esbjerg which is the best place to run from as it is only 60 miles to the first dive site. The cost of travelling to Esbjerg is £490 for a car and 4 passengers so approximately £120 per person to get there.

As previously stated each trip is ten days in duration and will cost £1000 per person and includes accommodation on the vessel and food. Additional cost being Gas and Lime.

The plan is to do 2 dives a day in the 50 -60 range and the vessel will be staying out at sea for the duration of the charter, weather permitting.

If you are interested in a place or number of places on the individual trips please contact me at [email protected]

Cheers

Richard

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Jutland 2008 trip update

There are currently 2 trips planed one of which is full and the other still has several places available.

The dates for the 2 trips are

1st trip

12-22 May 2008

Traveling from Harwich to Esbjurg by ferry on the 11th and returning back to Harwich on the 23rd Spaces available

2nd trip

26 May-5 June

Travelling from Harwich to Esbjurg by ferry on the 25th May and returning back to Harwich on the 6th June. This trip is currently full

If the first trip above fills and there is demand for a 3rd trip the following dates are available

9-19 June

Travelling from Harwich to Esbjurg by ferry on the 8th May and returning back to Harwich on the 20th June

The cost for the trip has also been confirmed at £1000 this includes food and accommodation on board the vessel, with the only extras being gas, lime and beer!

If you are interested or have any further questions please give me a call on 07974015846

Cheers

Rich

1 - 2 of 2 Posts