YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm having a clear out of kit to help fund a private PFO test (time is an issue due to other problems hence can't really wait for the NHS on this one) following my recent bend.

Before anyone starts having a go, I'm not selling all my kit, nor have I defintely decided to give up diving, I have however decided a) I need the cash for a private PFO test and b) I could do with the space. First dibs to YDers otherwise on Ebay in a few days....

Seaquest Eva BCD (ladies) integrated weights size L

Wing from a Sherwood Outback, bungied, black, ?25kg lift, I've used this on twin 300 7s *SOLD*

Aluminium backplate *SOLD*

Stainless backplate *SOLD*

Cyclon reg with 2m and 70 cm hoses

Scubapro Mk2 reg with R190 primary and octopus, SPG and depth guage *SOLD*

Mares 5mm 3 finger mits (been in the water once)

5m stiff webbing and metal waist buckle *SOLD*

Vtyec computer (not DS model) *SOLD*

Offers please :teeth:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Mary,

Could I reserve the Ali plate until I get in touch with a mate?

Edit: He could be interested in SS plate and wing too - I've left you a message.

Adrian

·
Resident Windfarmologist
1,852 Posts
PM sent for vytec

keith

·
Registered
141 Posts
I don't know how much your trying to raise for the test but if you haven't got a Doc in mind already I had mine done with Mark Turner in Bristol for £300.

His email address is [email protected]

This may or may not be cheaper than what you have already been quoted, and I know whats it's like to try and find the cash, luckily we had a little spare at the time.

I am now on the waiting list to get it fixed, fingers crossed for july. The fix is NHS.

HTH

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, am due to see him on Tuesday for the test, think there has been a bit of inflation though as he has quoted me £375...

Wing and both backplate now gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts