YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hello All
I am planning a trip to Baja del Correo in La Gomera the beginning of next Month. We are planning to lave from Tenerife in 2 or 3 ribs and spend 2 days diving there to have a look at the hammerhead sharks that congregate there every jear at this time in large shoals. We will spend one night on the beach there having a BBQ  take all the gear with us on the ribs including  aboutb30 tanks that we can fill at a center in San Sabastian. If you have to come over for a week I can put up 2 people at my place for the time. The trip is planned for the first weekend next month.

Michael

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Davey - read this and weep!  I hope to go to Malta for 2 weeks diving.  :lol:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Frog... I hope you do, but I am going to the Red Sea in six weeks, kinda helps me wipe away the tears somehow... ;)

(Edited by Dave Williamson at 1:56 pm on Sep. 17, 2002)

·
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Let me re-phrase, Davey.  I AM going to Malta - I HOPE to go for 2 weeks.  :tong:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hey put that tongue away girl....  ;)

I've heard good reports on Malta, one of our members 'ericdv' spends months at a time out there, he sent me a CD full of pictures with narration, if you talk with eric I'm sure he'll show you all of the sites.

Try to go to Gozo for the day too as I hear theres some special must-do dives on that Island

·
1,421 Posts
Imported post

I have already conversed with Eric and intend to go in Feb to meet him and Mrs. Eric for some diving.  Ginge will come for the break, although he is a non-swimmer never mind diver!  He's going next month for 7 weeks I think he said, but I can't make it more's the pity.  I'm going in Feb for a week minimum - any longer depends on what holidays Ginge gets.  :sunshine:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts