YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi im going to lanzarote on the 10th may any other divers going?i have dived in lanzarote about 50 plus times ,anyone know of any dive shops who will rent equipment for a few days instead of being ripped off paying £20- £25 per dive ,they all tell you different things some say you have to dive with someone who lives on the island ,some say you have to pay a fee for the island recompression chamber even if you have D A N insurance which i have checked with DAN and you do not have to pay this fee , one shop who said you have to dive with someone who lives on the island the let me take is 3 divers on a night dive who have never even been diving in lanzarote before ,so i ask what if i bring all my own equipment and just want a air fill ? it will cost you 25 euros because you do not have a residents card ,it anoys me when you go to a dive site and they charge you about 10 euros for the suit per dive even though you dont take the suit of and are back in the water 30 minutes later they charge another 10 euros for the same suit, they seem to be making up their own rules to make more money ,any one else also had this feeling ?shops in minorca will rent you a cylinder weight belt and suit for about 12 euros per day and you can do as many dives as you like ,

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
no but ive no dought someone will be along shortly who will no dought have a

massive list of dive shops with complete price lists!!! :teeth:

best wishes leigh

1 - 2 of 2 Posts