YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
more weaselly than a weaselly thing
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right. Im having a sort out and all this lot needs to go in a bit of a hurry.... which means Im not holding it forever for people to collect... and Im also not asking stupid money.

Its based in brighton and prices reflect collection from there or Guildford. If you want it posted, thats extra... and a wet finger in the air suggests around £20 (tbc)

Anyway details;

1 x Tecra M2 8200 with Win2K Pro licensed (will run XP too) @ £120

CPU; Intel PIII 900Mhz HDD; 20GB RAM; 256MB With DVD-Rom drive and inbuilt WiFi (Spec like this)

Condition overall is pretty good, its a silvery widget in good nick. It'll come working, but reformatted and freshly installed with W2K and a PSU. I'll chuck in a docking station, but to be honest I've never used it so never installed teh drivers and havent checked its functioning. The battery is only good for about 10 mins, so its a home machine in reality. Comes with a laptop bag as well.

1 x Dell Lattitude CPX running Win2K Pro with docking station @ £115

CPU; PIII 750Mhz HDD; 18.6Gb RAM; 256MB

Comes with 2 batteries, DVD drive, CD Drive, floppy drive. PSU and leather laptop bag. I dont know the battery condition, but I've every reason to believe they're ok. Will also come with a docking station and a monitor plinth together with a high power PSU.

Overall in very good condition, matt black. Fan runs a little noisy, but always has. Also comes with a laptop bag

1 x Dell Lattitude CPi D300XT. Offers around £50, needs replacement HDD (~£20).

CPU; PII 300Mhz HDD; Dead. RAM; 256MB... I think.

Comes with 2 batteries, DVD drive, CD Drive, floppy drive and 2 x PSU. I dont know the battery condition, but I've every reason to believe they're ok. Overall in good condition, matt black. This one is basically a quickie rebuild and you get a basic machine with long battery life cheaply. IE its ideal for boats where you dont want to be precious about larry laptop. Either that or use it for spares/batteries etc I suspect a low level format will bring the HDD back online but I just dont have time to do it.

/Zak

1 - 1 of 1 Posts