YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Last call now for anyone interested in a week's diving from the MY Juliet running the Northern itinerary in the Red Sea; departing 2nd November.

Trip run by Oonasdivers (see their website for full details). Basic cost is £725 (£25 extra to fly from Manchester). All diving, food and soft drinks included.

We've got three YD definite and the odd waverer. If we can get six the last place is free, saving around £125 each. I'm confirming our booking on 3/9/03 but there are still spaces available and we should be able to add extra later. If you are interested or need more details call me on 07816 171663, but don't hang around for long!

YD on tour!

Mark.

·
3,293 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Mark

Sorry I can't make it but say hello to Vicky for me and Elena (She's the dive guide)

Myself and Elena went for a week in June and it was great. 4 dives a day and saw turtles, sharks (elena saw a whale shark !! We got pictures
) and loads of other stuff.

She's an excellent boat and you'll have a great time. (Although she only has air
 No nitrox. Ask to get some for the Thistlegorm)

Andy

·
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Good to hear your recommendation, Andy.

I'll pass the message on.

·
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Getting some last minute interest now - some places still available (I think) but going fast.

Call me if you want to come!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts