YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

OK heres the crack as of this evening.  Ben and I are heading up to dive site X obscenely early on Saturday.  5am setting off!!  and we aim to be there around 9am is that right Ben lad?  We're alright Jack as we have places on Billys boat, but I believe there are more spaces...

All thats left to be said is, see you in the trip report although I'm sure that its already been said there regarding this particular site!  #### I'm looking forward to it.  

As for those that are concerned, i'll see the rest of you at Andy's house next weekend, although jay and I are planning on jumping into Crap'n'rainy Friday afternoon, so who knows...

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Ah! good news, if you're gonna be at Andy H's don't forget the valve guards and spg and I'll bring me dosh.
Cheers
Steve

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

Seriously boys, St Abbs tomorra..

Right I'll be there - what time you arriving? What's the forecast like?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Gav

Andy's PC's gone belly up so I'll answer for him, he's calling at my house and dropping/picking stuff up at 6am Saturday morn... (groan)....  

He wants to be at Abbs and kitted up by 8:30 as he's on Billy's boat for the Glanmire first thing.

Why aren't I going?? cos it's my little boys birthday and only last night he looked at me with those big blues eyes and said.... "you're coming to my party aren't you dad? you're not going diving"....

Sigh.... I wouldn't care it's only gonna last an hour and there'll be 30 screaming kids there, the little bugger wouldn't even notice if I was there or not... but.... a dad's gotta do what a dad's gotta do and so I'm the man behind the video cam tomorrow... Sob!! it's just not fair, not fair I tells ya!!

If you want Andy's mobile number Gav call me on 01642 412146

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

St Abbs Here we come.
Up at 4am, Nice drive to Bonny Scotland, via Dewsbury and Stockton. Dive at 8.30am. Drive back later that day. Hmmmmm
Me thinks lots of Red Bull will be needed.
Still you gotta do what you gotta do. And besides Ive got loads of new water toys to try out!!!!!!

Gav..  See you there.

Wahey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

Drift,

Bit of a potential favour ... I've got Graeme coming to dive on Saturday but he might not fit Fi's drysuit ... any chance of nicking yours for the day if he don't fit?

Gav

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Gavin Yates on 2:20 pm on Nov. 8, 2002
Bit of a potential favour ... I've got Graeme coming to dive on Saturday but he might not fit Fi's drysuit ... any chance of nicking yours for the day if he don't fit?
<span =''>Depends on that video and CD.... :rambo: mercenary I know.....

Yeah, no worries - want me to drop it round tonight? Need owt else?

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

The video thing you'll have to drop round with yer camera so i can transfer it digitally b4 I can edit.

I'll have to make sure that your lead fits my hole !!!!

On the drysuit thing I could pick up tomorrow on the way if Graeme can't get into Fi's boots. I've got to go to a quiz tonight at 8.00 (bloody procurators fiscal service)so I won't be in whilst your coming back from work. I'll call you later.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

No worries, will give you a shout about 7pm when I get out of work - if you want the suit tomorrow I do hope you'll be up at 6am......

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Drift is now VERY grumpy - he's got another 2.25 hours of work yet and an hour down the road home....

Dontcha just hate it when some smarmy bugger rubs in the fact they are going to P.O.E.T?

:nuts:

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

He's a swine Drifty ... I'll tell him as much when i'm diving with him tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

I don^t know if this helps you Dave ....but I am working all weekend to. :hai: here on the :palmtree:

:jump013:

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

Just to fill everyone in Andy 2 tanx didn't make it cos of illness hence Ben didn't come up either.

I called from St Abbs and I was there with my newbie buddy. Never been in the sea before and the weather didn't look good.

However, we got on Bill's boat and despite an "enthusiastic" swell we had a fun dive in 2-3m viz.

Abbs still roolz

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

Didnt quite make it this time!!!

Oh well as long as X isnt going anywhere!
Managed a quick dip in the lakes anyway and at least got my pony sorted out so not a wasted weekend!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts