YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a breakdown in communications/miscommunication, etc, with the original trip organiser, I have the whole boat available next weekend (May Bank Hol) 29th 30th 31st. I'm not overly happy to be given this news at this notice but hey ho!

If any one knows of a club or group loking for a last minute booking please let them know

It would be a shame not to go diving, especially if this lovely weather keeps up, we'll be needing our sunhats and suncream this weekend!

·
Dive tart, just can't say no :-)
9,453 Posts
Really sorry to hear this Gary, if I wasn't out of the country I'd try to organise something. Hope you fill the boat, why not do a individuals trip, I'm sure there are lots of people who haven't got that weekend booked up yet.

·
ccr_ada top DAC guru 001#Blackberry pin 283E29BB
2,217 Posts
If any one knows of a club or group looking for a last minute booking please let them know

It would be a shame not to go diving, especially if this lovely weather keeps up, we'll be needing our sunhats and suncream this weekend!
the sun was out this weekend just gone, sea flat even the viz is getting better and the water temp is getting well into double figures... well i never bothered with any gloves.. and the top of Gary's head is now very red..... maybe he needs a captain's hat...:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts