YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A last minute dive trip to Treaddur Bay is being planned by 2 dive buddies and I for Bank Holiday Monday 09 April 07. In total there are 5 spaces left on the RIB .
I have spoken to the skipper today who will sail with the minimum of 4 divers. The cost is £35 for two dives. The plan would be for a wreck dive and either a scenic or drift dive for the afternoon. The choice will be ours.
The wreck to be dived will be dependent on certification levels i.e. depth restrictions, and that is OK with us. We just want to get back in the sea this weekend rather than a quarry.

So if you have not planned a dive for this easter weekend and want to dive here is your opportunity.

Spaces Available.

1.Bubblemaker
2.JH
3.CW

Safe Diving
SteveM

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
unfortunatly we are not able to make a goer of this trip and therefore it has now been cancelled. :frown:

Safe Diving
SteveM

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
I've just been looking for this thread to tell you the viz is pants in agelsey at the mo my club had a weekend booked i was following up today had a phone call last night to say they're on the way home couple going to dotty today because the viz was that poor.

Reactions: Bubblemaker
1 - 4 of 4 Posts