YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Simon TW @ April 23 2004,01:18)]Yesterday I was offerd a Red Sea liveaboard for the 24th for 99 euro all inclusive. Its departing on the 24th for a week but I have other commitments 8uggar.
Not that I can use it, but tell us more about the offer, Simon. How many days? Where from? Where to? Which boat? Who'se offering the trip? The price is too good to be true, unless it's a two-day trip round Sharm harbour in a RIB with an awning and you have to bring your own food

·
rEvolutionary Diving
4,542 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I didn't enquire as I didn't want to know what I was missing. It was Northern RS from HRG I think Dive Point
were the outfit. I live here and dive with Sini Divers HRG they got the call and it was just for anyone who could fill the spaces. Not with flights, but a fantastic offer, I hope some more come along when I can go.

·
Founder Member of the 'Viet Taff'
1,523 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Just booked for Sharm in Nov with Explorers, it was £140 cheaper than another operator per person, plus they gave us another £37 discount on top as a free place coz there are 11 of us going and we are in the Naama Bay Hotel. Something to keep me going.

Just got back from tenerife and dived with a new outfit near Los Gigantes run by a British Couple Mike and Emma, called Ocean Blue Diving. Very helpful, all new kit, very safety conscious ( - we did'nt have an SMB like the locals, a Surface Marker Boat - Ocean Blue have someone operating the boat when the divers are underwater, while on the local boat everyone leaves the boat, not the greatest idea in the world,) and a good laugh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts