YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Le DudePlongee 06 was canned because of the great British weather, or was it the b*stard french weather, l arranged an 07 gig.

The plan.
Day one Wed the 10th of May, yes this Wednesday. :angry:
Depart from Brighton, dive the Warilda, a BIG liner standing about 10 mtrs in 50 ish meters approx 40miles from Brighton, then overnight in Fecamp in frogland.
Day two
A couple of wrecks on the froggy side of the channel, overnight in Fecamp again.
Day three
Dive the Lanfranc, another big liner in similar a depth as the Warilda.

The reality

The b*stard frog weather that followed me up from the South of France last week (report to follow shortly) has stuffed this little gigette, so my trip report for wed,thurs and Friday will probably be about wrayspuddle on wed evening. :angry:

So, l planned six days diving in St Tropez and three days mid channel = sixteen dives and l got seven, well eight if you count wrayspuddle on Wednesday evening.

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
I presume you had lots of time off to read that Northern Wrecks book?? So can I have it fairly soon then ;)

Bummer about the trips, hope the MOD3 went well and the High Dudeness enjoyed the sights and sounds of St Tropez.

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why the feck is everyone posting in northern yorkshire lingo? :D

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
So after a very good winter of build up dives for this trip its down the pan again :(

What kind of kn*b organises a trip then forgets to sort the weather out :( So thats 6 days diving (10 Dives) i have lost in this 11 day period :(

At least i still got 6 dives in this weekend though :)

Damn May weather :(

·
10,161 Posts

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
“Ah, le singe… maintenant… regarde. Il est sur une bicyclette. Il joue au banjo. Et il fume une pipe. Maintenant, il arrête… Il lit un journal, il a on journal…

Et maintenant il est dans l’autobus! Il conduit l’autobus! Et Sandra Bullock est dans l’autobus! Il y a une bombe dans l’autobus! Il faut conduire l’autobus plus de 50 kilomètres par l’heure. Et Keanu Reeves! Là! Il arrive dans la voiture! Il a pas de cheveux et Jeff Daniels est déjà mort… Regarde, il se jette dans l’autobus. Et Dennis Hopper, oh! Dennis Hopper, quel méchant!”

:D

Bonsoir, dormez bien :sleep:

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
El Paulie Olivero est une grande dic 'ead avec une petite knobly de-groin.

·
10,161 Posts
El Paulie Olivero est une grande dic 'ead avec une petite knobly de-groin.
So is this Spanish/Frenchy from "Le DellBoy Trotter Pikey Ecole de Francaise"

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Mange tout, mange tout

I had been brushing up on my conversational French as well ''Bonjour Madame, neuf biere pour moi si vous plais, avec un lemonade pour Le Dud'' ;)

Pretty ticked off now as I have a hire car a 30% mix for horsea island and £200 worth of euros :(

Thanks for all your hard work Howie, third time lucky I reckon.

Safe diving,
Steve

P.S. I can't make next thursday as I have a meeting :(

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Cher Dud

Ou est votre rapport de voyage?

Merci
Mal

Ju Dude plongey du Wraysbury sur le Wendsday and Vobsta sur le Friday. QED le Dude avec beter things to do :D

avec du bon

Mark Chase

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Au revoir, Monsieur Mal de pferd tisonnier.

Der rapport de voyage re gay Wrayspuddle et Vobby willest suivez et week endee`

Et voos comprendy?

Bonjour

1 - 20 of 26 Posts