1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Dear all,

It's that time of the year again.

Interested in seeing who's attending on Saturday (can't make Sunday) and would like to put some faces to names and maybe partaking in a pint of shandy, or gravy for those travelling down to the event.  

All the best,

Ian

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Yup, i'll be there.

The good looking guy in the Canterbury Divers Shirt, look out for the Logo on my Avtar.

I've not decided what presentations to listen to yet, but will be in the area of the bar around luch time

Regards

Paul

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

I'll be at LIDS, and Saturday is looking likely.. look for the "You know you're too deep when I start looking good" T-shirt

·
The brains & beauty behind 'Kinky Divers'
1,585 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>Juz & I are there on Saturday, we'll be at the TekDive seminars, but lunchtime & after for an hour we'll be around!
I haven't decided what to wear yet, that's FAR too far ahead!

Blanaid

·
Registered
178 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#008080'>Hi there, Spike and I will be there on Saturday, no idea what we will be wearing...! Want to go to Leigh Bishop's lecture at around lunch time.
Claire

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I'll be there, probably in my Dive Belize shirt. There's another thread going on under They Seek Him There on one of the other boards, it's got a lit of who will be where and when sort of thing.

I'll be at TekDive most of the weekend, asking silly questions probably! We usually meet in a bar at lunctime both days, to be arranged...

Digs.

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

I will be there YD black T Shirt

Mark Chase

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Imported post

I'll be there on the Sat.
As to the bar, which one are we meeting up at? and at what time?
Simon A

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#32CD32'>I think that all YD ladies should wear tight tops, short skirts, stockings, suspenders and High heels!

And that's always, not just for the show!

Juz

·
Registered
233 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I'll be at LIDS on the SAT and would be nice to meet up in the bar at lunch time-how many bars are there?

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#32CD32'>Suze, nope - we're all going on Saturday - you'll just have to change your schedules! We 'YD en Masse' insist!

Juz

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I'll be there. Mary and Porg are with Louise at the Dive Girl stand, so that could be a good place to start. They'll be thoroughly briefed on where we are I'm sure.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#32CD32'>Digger - that's a great idea, Mary and Halen can be our secretaries!

I'll let Mary know, but you can tell Helen!

Juz

1 - 20 of 28 Posts