·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

As blagged from D-net:

[John Kendall wrote]:

" Hi All,

My club has some spaces on the 'Michelle Mary' out of Littlehampton on 05/06 April.

30m wreck in the morning, something else in the afternoon.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

£35 per day for the boat

Thanks
John

[email protected]

·
Registered
224 Posts
Imported post

we dive on the michelle mary out of little h every year, the boat is good and had a lift to get you out of the water (highley recomended) iven the skipper is a star and has never missed a wreck yet

BTW if you ask iven for a lottle more £ he will take you out to some of the further recks, the moldavier is a huge reck well woth the extra time and fule, she is at 50m though

i can recomend the boat the skiper and the diving

i found a solid gold pocket watch on one of the wreks last year, so there is treasure in little h to be found

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Imported post

Hi Steve- where are you based?  I went out on Michelle Mary last year for - predictably enough - A Mol dive.  Excellent - first sight of the boat goes along the lines of "What the frag have I let myself in for?", but Ivan's a top skip and that tail lift is the dog's danglies.

I'm interested to know what other decent wrecks there are out of Littlehampton - there's the Duke of Buccleugh and the Moldavia, but apart from that all I've seen have been the Shirala etc and they aren't much good at all..

Cheers
Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts