YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"All I want is a KISS!"
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

I had originally booked on a trip out of Littlehampton on June 24th & 25th. I now have to work in the US so can't go.

If any one is interested interested in filling my space, please PM me. I believe that there is more than one space available.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT - a little more info

Diving is from Michelle Mary out of Littlehampton; Michelle Mary has a lift, so no ladders.
Normal depths range from 55 - 70 depending on the wreck, i don't believe that a wreck has been decided upon.
The boat is mixed RB and OC, with the majority being RB. We try and keep numbers to ten to allow extra kitting up space.
There are definitely two spaces left.

I'm not sre what time the boat rope off.

If you're interested in filling the space, i'll put you in touch with the trip leader who will be able to provide all details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers

Rich

·
"All I want is a KISS!"
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I've got a little more info on the dive and target wreck.

Ropes off: a very lesiurely 10:15 on Sunday (TBC on Monday)

The wreck looks interesting. Its one that Ivan (Skipper of Michelle Mary) has fished for many years but never put divers down on. It stands 13m proud of the sea bed and is 60m ish. Could be one to get the lifting bags out for.

Gutted I can't make this trip :frown:

Cheers

Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.