YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's true, I'm addicted...addicted to women feet. Is this a killer for women? Will I be able to find a girlfriend who's not against my fetish?

·
Registered
8 Posts
In general, I think that there are a small piece of female population that may be against it. But the majority would react normally to it, foot fetish is not something too unusual, like smelling panties or fisting or smth else. Personally I love when my woman jerks me off with feet while she's in stockings. I think it is like a compliment for them, which shows that they have really sexy legs. So, it is normal to love foot fetish with long legged woman near you. Don't worry about that my friend!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think you're misrepresenting your fetish to them. I think you're making it sound like something terrible. You try to present it as something excellent, but do not overdo it. I also love women's legs very much, and my girlfriend does not mistreat them. But I can advise you a good site where you can admire women's legs (https://sexyfeet.org/video/girl-with-sexy-feet-walks-in-high-heels-shows-her-toes-and-soles/ ). My girlfriend knows that I look at other people's legs there, and she does not like it. Try not to tell your future girlfriend something about this immediately and gently stroke her legs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts