YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale – Selling on behalf of a family member who has given up instructing.

**** UPDATED LIST SHOWN BELOW **** NOW WITH REDUCED PRICES ON SOME ITEMS **** SEE PAGE 4 FOR PADI TEACHING MATERIAL LIST ****

Loads of Dive Gear, most used (been cleaned/rinsed after every dive, well maintained) and some new (never used and in original packaging).

Can be collected from DN7 area of Doncaster, or sent by courier/post at buyers cost.

Photos available upon request.

Prices asked are for one of the listed item not multiple items.

BCD's:
SOLD 2 x SeacSub Pro 2000 (2x M) – Used, but still great BCDs. - £50
1 x SeacSub Pro 2000 (XL) – Used, but still great BCD. - £50
REDUCED 1 x SeacSub Pro 1100 (1x L) – Faded through use, but still great BCD. - £40
REDUCED 7 x SeacSub Pro Tech (1x XS, 2x M, 3x L, 1x XL) – Used, but still great BCDs. - £50
REDUCED 1x SeacSub Pro Lady (1x M) – Used, but still great BCD. - £50

I also have a few brand new in packet Seac Sub BCD's (PRO 2000'S & PRO TECH'S), if you are interested let me know.

Regulators:
SOLD 1x Oceanic A-Clamp 1st Stage, Zeta 2nd Stage, Yellow Low Profile Swivel Octopus, Suunto Depth and Contents Gauges/Compass, LP Hose, 4x LP, 1x HP - £75 (Gauges alone go for over £50 on ebay)

(2x SOLD) 8x Sets of SeacSub A-Clamp regulators with Reg, Oct, LP Hose, 4x LP, 1x HP, Seac Sub depth and contents gauges. (Perfect for starting out in diving or for second set on twin tanks/pony). - Model unknown. - £50 per set

Everything Else:
Green Emergency bag with 2x Luxfer O2 Cylinders including various masks/hoses for use. 1X 90% full, other 45% full. - £150

REDUCED Uwatec Aladin Sport Dive Computer with screen guard and lanyard – Needs new battery as out of charge, but in full working order. - £75

UK Sunlight D4 Torch – Rechargable battery pack version (although missing charger, if found I will update) £35 (including postage 1st class, £38 for special delivery)

Yellow Octopus holder including clip - £3

REDUCED Various LP Hoses - £3

I also have the following:

Womens - Seac Sub Brand New in Packet "Vest Sea Club" shorty wetsuit with built in hood, in Large only. Designed for wearing over one piece suit for cold water, or on own for summer. Special SeacSub 'FireDry' neoprene lining and front diagonal zip.
Picture of this is at http://www.oceansports.com.br/site/D...goProduto=1190

(LARGE SOLD) Mens - Seac Sub Brand New in Packet 'Sea Club 7/5' one piece black wetsuit in either large or XX Large, Fire Dry lining and the G-Lock waterproof zipper system. Double wrist and ankle lining.
Picture at http://www.pulpa.pl/usr/itemserver/s...SSUPSC7M_m.jpg
(I also have one womens version of the above in XL, this is the same but cut for a womens body and is in black, blue and grey rather and men which is black and grey only).

New Wetsuits are £50 each.

Boots - We have second hand (good condition) Seac Sub 'High Boots' in 6mm neoprene with side zipper. High Grip hard sole and lined with the Seac Sub FireDry lining. Boots are £5.00 each.

New and used Seac Sub, and other branded Sea fins more than I can itemise and list. If you are requiring any of these message me and I will endevour to find some in the colour/size you need.

I am able to do a deal on bulk purchases if you are an instructor or school wishing to get hold of a load of regulators, fins, BCD etc, contact me and we can work something out.

******** I NOW HAVE LOADS AND LOADS OF PADI TEACHING MATERIAL. COURSE DVD, BOOKS, POSTERS, PATCHES, SLATES, STICKERS, LARGE RDP'S/WHEEL/ENRICHED AIR RDP'S FOR CLASSROOM USE, AND LOADS MORE. MOST STILL PACKAGED UP IN SHRINK WRAP. ********* (SEE PAGE 4 of this thread)

*** Also have loads of plastic coated dive weights the same as the Lumb Bros ones.
1kg blocks - £4 each
2kg blocks - £7 each
3kg blocks - £12 each

None plastic coated ones:
1kg blocks - £3 each
2.5kg blocks - £9 each

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
List updated with sold items. Please note it is taking a while to get back to everyone who has messaged me as I have had a lot of interest. I will endevour to get back to everyone soon.

·
Diving is mostly wet but sooooo much fun
351 Posts
Thank you for the Gear collected tonight all perfect, was nice to meet you and I have passed on your details to several friends.
Thank you
Pete

·
Weasily recognised or stoatily different?
1,130 Posts
Bump.

The analox is still for sale at a very reasonable price of £100 + p&p
Unfortunately the car is sucking up the spare I had this month (new clutch - ouch) so I've had to drop out of the bidding for this.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts