YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Formerly Angus!
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Anyone up for diving on the west coast of Scotland next week?

I am free Thu afternoon/evening and/or anytime Friday.  I am also open to offers for diving somewhere other than Loch Long/Fyne!

Just got four 12.5 hour shifts to fit in before Thu  

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

I'd be up for either as well. My problemo is I have no wheels if anyone that's coming wishes to volunteer. I can get a lift as far as the Little Thief in Dumbarton! If it's Thursday Loch Long would be the best bet.

Peter

·
Formerly Angus!
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Peter

That is no problem, I will be coming from Falkirk so it doesn't matter if I go via Stirling or the Erskine bridge.

We can confirm details once we find out if anybody else is interested.

Cheers

Martin

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

I am trying to persuade people to travel up from Manchester/Liverpool area for a couple of days. Is there anyone who fits this interested? It's a bit of a hike on my own.

James

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>I can't make a firm commitment at the mo' but if I can I'd love to pop along.

I'll know by Tuesday pm

·
Formerly Angus!
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Peter, are you okay to be picked up at Little Thief about 12.30pm on Thursday afternoon?

Gave if you are coming along we will be looking at meeting at the Pit Stop in Arrochar about 1pm.

There is also Gordon, another possible but I will liase with him direct. Gordon is also possible for Friday as well.

I will look here tomorrow night for any other replies.

Cheers

Martin

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

I would have problems getting to the Theif during a weekday. If this was the case someone would need to come to my house and collect me.

Peter

·
Formerly Angus!
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Where do you live Peter?  Give me a call you should have my office No. on the mail I sent you.

Cheers

Martin

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Is that the 0207 one? If so I'll give you a buzz tomorrow.

Peter

·
Formerly Angus!
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

Thats the one Peter.

Judging by your comments in another post.  Shall we do the Caves on Thu then.....

speak to you later today

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Myself and Angus McN are doing Loch Long tomorrow now. 1pm at the Pit Stop for anyone that's up for it.

Peter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts