YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Nice report again Davie :) , although the first line has me a little concerened,
"A Wee after work cuddle"
:eek:

but every cloud has a silver lining, if you are starting to cuddle Gareth, can I have your burds number ? ;)

Can't be long now before you leave these shores for warmer ones ?

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
TheHappyChappy said:
I had my Pool weight belt on instead of the one I ware with the Twinset
So a difference of 1kg? and you need a whole different weight belt? Tha extravigance....

You'll be telling us you have a drysuit for sea dives and a short for the pool next. I thought you jocks were 'Ard!!'

:D

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Nice report again Davie :) , although the first line has me a little concerened, :eek:

but every cloud has a silver lining, if you are starting to cuddle Gareth, can I have your burds number ? ;)

Can't be long now before you leave these shores for warmer ones ?
That wasnt me that was gerry, I provide the comedy errors when diving with Davie, cuddles are someone elses job.

So a difference of 1kg? and you need a whole different weight belt? Tha extravigance....

You'll be telling us you have a drysuit for sea dives and a short for the pool next. I thought you jocks were 'Ard!!'

Dont encourage him, he changes his kit more often than tarts pants.

:teeth:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

lol, nah same weight belt, I just hadnt taken the kg off it :p

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That wasnt me that was gerry, I provide the comedy errors when diving with Davie, cuddles are someone elses job.

Dont encourage him, he changes his kit more often than tarts pants.

:teeth:
lol cuddles? Have I made a major typo?

oh I don't wear Pants I am a Commando! NOT!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts