YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>I'd love to but I'll be horse racing at Musselburgh ... the horses don't have a chance  

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Oh Christ! Gav's on the geegee's again!

Planning on another little payout?

Would love the dive but I'm in work...

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Me'n'Budgy are going hunting for this fecking Torpedo launcher on Tues, so we'll probably see you there after we don't find the bloody thing.

I know 'tis there,
"somewhere"
Peter

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Gav,

You gotta get a better excuse - 3pm course inspection at Musselburgh has put the racing at a no-go for tomorrow, going is a little too firm (not a real surprise considering the weather). So  if the horses don't stand a chance I dread to think what you will be doing  

·
Registered
163 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Dec. 29 2003,11:52)]going hunting for this fecking Torpedo launcher Peter
Peter - that's a tube you're hunting then ?

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hey nice to see a few of us are going to be there. I'm picking up Frogman en-route we'll be in a Black Xantia, probably parked at Congar (outside that cottage). Say hi if your there/passing.

Dave C

·
Registered
224 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>wish i'd seen this earlier
looks like it's ullswater for me tomorrow..........again

·
Registered
93 Posts
Imported post

Hope you all enjoyed diving under the ice, we even cleared a path to the waters edge.
We enjoyed the dive even though our finger tips were numb after about 15 minutes.

·
Formerly Angus!
292 Posts
Imported post

It wasn't cold, the water was a barmy 11 degrees centigrade at 20 odd metres!!

Icebreakers R US !

And I have the lump on my forehead to prove it  

·
Registered
14 Posts
Imported post

Didn't like the idea of being caught under ice, so went round to do the Caves.

11'c @ 20 m, but only 7 on the surface.  Interesting exit 3 crawls up and 2 slides back down on the frozen seaweed.

Then back to the Pit-Stop for another buttey.

Edward

·
Registered
93 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angus Mcnasty @ Dec. 30 2003,18:50)]It wasn't cold, the water was a barmy 11 degrees centigrade at 20 odd metres!!

Icebreakers R US !

And I have the lump on my forehead to prove it  
I was quite comfy except for my fingers, must be the holes in the gloves.   A little robin red breast sat on top of my bottle watching us get kitted up, then flew into the back of my car for a heat, found a potato crisp lying under the seat then ate it.  It did not want to leave.

Catch ya all later

BillyMy Webpage

1 - 15 of 15 Posts