YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>BRRRRR

Just got back from a wet and wild day at Loch Long. It was lashing down all day. After stopping off in a local bus-stop  
 to change into our dry suits out of the lashing rain, we dived Congar Ali. A Pleasent two dives was had with the wind blowing up for the second dive. Hi to anyone who was there. I will have spoken to you but perhaps not mentioned YD (mental note for future, mention YD lots!).

I'll be there next weekend too as I have Sports Diver Training, pop by and say Hi. I'll either be in the Black Xantia P reg or the water

Dave C

·
"Right, done the pool stuff, what's next.........?
483 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi been a while since I dived Loch Long. Have you got an easier entry point or do you still need to stumble down the narrow paths?
Really envious, John.

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Well John, as the tide was springs today, we just swung our legs out of the car and floated away. The water was washing at the bottom of the concrete sloop!!! Ment the bottom of the reef was at 25m !!!!!

Cheers, pop by next week to say hi!

Dave C

·
"Right, done the pool stuff, what's next.........?
483 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Would love to mate. Will drop you a line next time I'm heading home. John.

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Dave - that's why I decided that descretion was the better part of valour on Friday.

Was it windy too?

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Gavin,

It was dead calm in the morning but over lunch it blew up some. Decided not to deploy blob on the cecond dive as I didn't want a walk back from the RN store.

Do you know who's places you/ve taken for the Farnes Trip? I thought Reeve had dropped out but I was mistaken.

Dave C

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>That's what he told me ...ok I have now got no space bugger.

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Dunno - I'll speak to Drify tomorra.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts